[PAPARAZZI] Wissam + Eissa in London

feehgarcia

But there were pictures of Wissam without Eissa the whole week the news broke. It's no coincidence they both started doing the same thing. Janet is the first person to have shown you Eissa. Then Wissam followed suit...there is no difference they were both doing the same thing, it's just easier for fans to kinda shake their head at Wissam while overlooking Janet. 

She teased you with stroller pics because she knew later that week she was going to show you a picture of him. Then...drop tour info. 

Maybe Janet wanted to control how her son's image would get out for the world to see. It does seem strange that ultra private Wissam whom we barely see is doing these photo ops for the press. He is supposed to be more private than Janet, yet we are seeing him out and about with the baby more than Janet is....and she's the celebrity. What is he trying to prove? I hope for Eissa's sake that this doesn't get ugly. He's got two powerful parents...I'm praying that they think of him first and keep this as friendly as possible...they've got the next 18 years to get this right. It's best they get a handle on it now.

• Upvote 2

the difference is she dont have her infant out on display for the paps. she posted a picture of her baby on her own social media like every other mother does, wissam could have posted a pic on his site but he chooses to use the tabloids. when was you seeing pics of wissam before the split?  he even had the paps at his house while toys and shit was being carried in. this man claims to be more private than janet, he protected his own privacy and there is no way the tabloids would know when and where he will have the baby unless they are being told. for some reason he thinks that having these staged pictures somehow makes him look like a good father but its not, he is being called out for exploiting that baby.

Janet did the exact same thing, the baby was just in a stroller. Idc if she posted the picture in her house she did it to get the world's attention on what she's been doing to then drop tour dates within days of it. Let's stop creating exclusive barriers around them. If you think for one minute Janet is against this BUT called the paps for her lead up to their big reveal herself you're being naive. 

If you believe he called the paps to show he had toys why don't you believe Janet called the paps to discuss their separation & show moving trucks? I'm not saying he didn't call them I'm just saying he's no different from Janet using the leverage of motherhood & child to promote her own gains as well.

Side note: has divorce papers been filed...as far as public document? 

I'm seeing the resemblance pretty strong, save for the skin color.... 

I don't see it yet. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the pap pics were all about "see look Im the better parent" and it went back and forth then stopped.....

Where's the factual source that proves that's what it was about? If we're blindly throwing theories out someone can say the paps pix were about Janet about to come back into the limelight so to create some buzz THEY Wissam & Janet waited before her launch to start being "public" parents. It keeps a conversation going....

At this point NONE of us know the details of their relationship or parenting. Janet is no different from Wissam in my opinion they both used a moment in the public eye to forward SOME type of agenda...what that agenda is, is unknown. I think fans love to gawk & point fingers at one person as if Janet cannot be equally human. She played the game too. 

Maybe Janet wanted to control how her son's image would get out for the world to see. 

She could have done that with out the "roll out" no pun intended. She could have given an exclusive to a press company, she could have given a selfie with no press of her in the park, she could have written a letter & put pictures of her & Eissa like she did when she was making Unbreakable - she chose the same means as Wissam. Let's not be unfair. 

Where's the factual source that proves that's what it was about? If we're blindly throwing theories out someone can say the paps pix were about Janet about to come back into the limelight so to create some buzz THEY Wissam & Janet waited before her launch to start being "public" parents. It keeps a conversation going....

At this point NONE of us know the details of their relationship or parenting. Janet is no different from Wissam in my opinion they both used a moment in the public eye to forward SOME type of agenda...what that agenda is, is unknown. I think fans love to gawk & point fingers at one person as if Janet cannot be equally human. She played the game too. 

She could have done that with out the "roll out" no pun intended. She could have given an exclusive to a press company, she could have given a selfie with no press of her in the park, she could have written a letter & put pictures of her & Eissa like she did when she was making Unbreakable - she chose the same means as Wissam. Let's not be unfair. 

what are you even talking about? janet dont need to use the baby for no roll out, she is a celebrity with fans who wanted to see her baby.  we saw a few pics of pregnant janet out and about, we saw a pic of janet pushing the baby in a stroller without even actually seeing the baby, then she posted his pic on her social media for her fans. the pics of her with the baby at the park was before they announced the split, i dont see how you are comparing those pics to wissam having the baby on display for the paps. if janet wanted to use the baby for some kinda buzz as you say she would of had him on the video with her when she announced the tour, she posted one picture and thats it. wissam sits on a bench with the baby looking totally detached while the daily mail snaps pictures. why would janet need a press company to show her fans her baby? she posted a pic on social media ,that was enough. wissam is not use to dealing with the press, he's behaving  like other attention whoring parants.

what are you even talking about? janet dont need to use the baby for no roll out, she is a celebrity with fans who wanted to see her baby.  we saw a few pics of pregnant janet out and about, we saw a pic of janet pushing the baby in a stroller without even actually seeing the baby, then she posted his pic on her social media for her fans. the pics of her with the baby at the park was before they announced the split, i dont see how you are comparing those pics to wissam having the baby on display for the paps. if janet wanted to use the baby for some kinda buzz as you say she would of had him on the video with her when she announced the tour, she posted one picture and thats it. wissam sits on a bench with the baby looking totally detached while the daily mail snaps pictures. why would janet need a press company to show her fans her baby? she posted a pic on social media ,that was enough. wissam is not use to dealing with the press, he's behaving  like other attention whoring parants.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4407012/amp/Janet-Jackson-emerges-baby-boy-Eissa-time.html

Here's the facts. She did NOT go to the park before the split was announced she went after. Check the link above. She also LITERALLY did a roll out plan from announcing the split, being seen in public with the child pointing at trees in a park for about 30-45 minutes, to posting a picture on social media, to announcing the tour.  It was a play by play. I even said as it was happening that it was coming. She waited until it was nearly time to emerge to allow the buzz to put her name at the top of people's search. And btw, fans need to learn this - her CORE FANS (ppl in forums and groups) DO NOT SELL OUT ARENAS! It is her casual fans who love her nostalgically & who want to go see her for her brand that sells out arenas. 

Those surface people also buy sensationalism. They like to discuss pop culture & don't really give a shit about details. They buy into headlines and drama. Janet did the same thing as Wissam & I am willing to bet money that Janet knew & knows Wissam is going to take those pictures...yet BEFORE any court proceedings that COULD HAVE given him legal rights to visitation she allowed him to take the baby out not ONCE but TWICE...before they ever hit court. Like I said, most fans are very surface & act as if Wissam is acting alone & Janet has no knowledge or influence in the way this is playing out. It's literally all the same. 

Lastly fans are so damn corny trying to say Eissa looks detached when cameras are literally catching milliseconds of a moment. How many pictures have you taken that you looked less than spectacular in? How many times do people retake SELFIES?! The shit is worse than the paparazzi the way people feed into fractions of drama. 

• Upvote 2