THIS .IS. A. MUST. SEE. FOR. EVERY. SINGLE. JANET. FAN.

janetDAYZ

This is NOT just another Janet tribute. 

This is the most INCREDIBLE SHIT IVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME ..AND THEY HONORED THE HELL OUTTA JANET. I cant begin to imagine the ton of work it took to pull this together

TRUST ME when i say you have never seen nothing like it. It moved me as a die-hard Janet fan.

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 5

It wasn't bad! Actually really entertaining.. but I gotta nitpick for just a sec.. the background video screen was all kinds of out of sync in all kinds of different places during the routine, maybe that's how it was intended, but it was slightly distracting for me.. also, it seemed to me that they did a lot of repetitive moves throughout and it almost became a game for me to spot the same move over and over.. lastly, and this may be irrelevant, but they're all really good dancers that it would've been really cool to see them incorporate some of the actual choreography from a couple of the songs..not like full on routines, but like during MYM when the hook comes in (..."I miss u MUCH..") I was hoping they would've broke into the original dance moves..

but my favorite thing about the performance was the mix!! Holy shit it was awesome! It legit sounded like something Janet's band would create for some one-off performance for Janet or something.. I loved the live instrumentation throughout the Megamix..

thanks for sharing!

the live music mixed in was really good. I thought it could have used more of the actual choreography with the imagery because Janet's moves are so iconic in a lot of songs. I wondered about that dead ass crowd though , like where da hype?<_<

• Upvote 2

This is NOT just another Janet tribute. 

This is the most INCREDIBLE SHIT IVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME ..AND THEY HONORED THE HELL OUTTA JANET. I cant begin to imagine the ton of work it took to pull this together

TRUST ME when i say you have never seen nothing like it. It moved me as a die-hard Janet fan.

Damn Dayz thank you for showing me this!!! It's rare that I try to learn choreography that doesn't catch my eye but this definitely caught my eye and no joke I just took about 10 minutes to learn 6:11-6:18! Fire!!!

• Upvote 1

This was really cute! They really covered a lot of ground in her career! B)

they really did. I love that mix and would have like to have seen something like this used for her BET tribute. They went from her start to present. That burn it up mix was dope and the If breakdown part.  I didn't understand the choreography :unsure: I'm ripping this audio 

Edited by DasSad
  • Upvote 2

they really did. I love that mix and would have like to have seen something like this used for her BET tribute. They went from her start to present. That burn it up mix was dope and the If breakdown part.  I didn't understand the choreography :unsure: I'm ripping this audio 

Nice tribute, but I had to snatch that mix, it's lit. 

can u pm me the audio when you do, pleaze