New Pictures of Janet and Eissa

MorganR

They are both very cute :-) 

but I'm bored with Janet always wearing the same kind of clothes... 

she is still prob losing weight, plus she has just travelled thousands of miles across the world.

Usually when people say 'oh the baby is so cute' or 'cutest baby in the world'...i find it hard to believe BUT dare I say that baby Eissa is definitely living up to the hype.  He is very adorable. 

he is very adorable, they need to catch him smiling, but for a kid that just flew across the ocean he looks chile as fuck :lol:  

where have you been?!!!!???

• Upvote 1

She looks great. She really does & he looks like he's getting some color but I'm always confused lol some times he does then some times he doesn't. But I can definitely see he's starting to form his look more and more. This is amazing. 

I think it's the lighting !

And yes its amaxing for us to witness this stage in her life.

Edited by vibeology
  • Upvote 2

Joey is there too. So maybe these guys only work with her when she is the US? She doesn't appear to need guards in the UK, just her nanny 

Joey was with her in the UK while she was pregnant last I recall seeing him they were walking outside and we noted the baby bump

It just crossed my do u think Janet really needs to wear  glasses or is it just a "fashion" thing? 

She really needs them. When Gil put his own glasses on the other day on Instagram Live he mentioned how Janet's eyesight is worse than his and that she doesn't see the best. I kind of figured she actually really needed them anyways before he said that considering we've seen her photographed with some glasses on over the years but even more so in recent years when she isn't on stage.

• Upvote 1