New Pictures of Janet and Eissa

MorganR

I don't believe a word he said. Well all know he's been known to lie, be messy, and exaggerate. 

but why would he lie about that? he was talking about his own bad eyesight and somebody mentioned janet's glasses, he said something along the lines of she's even more blind than him, he was jokingly saying she has bad eye sight. shit i have terrible eye sight and should wear my glasses all the time but i dont, there is nothing messy about what he said millions of people need glasses.

• Upvote 1

but why would he lie about that? he was talking about his own bad eyesight and somebody mentioned janet's glasses, he said something along the lines of she's even more blind than him, he was jokingly saying she has bad eye sight. shit i have terrible eye sight and should wear my glasses all the time but i dont, there is nothing messy about what he said millions of people need glasses.

Don’t argue with Joe on this. If Gil said the sky is up, Joe would call him a messy queen and a liar

Gil >>> Joe on Janet’s glasses 

Edited by State of the Game

Who said there is something messy about what he said? I said he's known to be messy and a liar and that is fact. Either way it's not gonna change the fact that I don't believe him. You can, I don't. That's pretty much it lol

Edited by JoeJoe