Trump Jr. just tweeted PROOF of Russia collusion!!

Dal

Trump and his offspring are all idiots lol. Not his wife Melania though, she did what she had to do to get her American citizenship. 

Did u even see her attempting to push the "birther" conspiracy a few years back..?

Or how she said "boys will be boys" about her (at the time) 57YO husband who was caught on camera admitting to sexual assault..?

Or how she copy and pasted a (black) woman's speech and presented it as if it were her's and her's only..?

she's an idiot too.

• Upvote 3

Did u even see her attempting to push the "birther" conspiracy a few years back..?

Or how she said "boys will be boys" about her (at the time) 57YO husband who was caught on camera admitting to sexual assault..?

Or how she copy and pasted a (black) woman's speech and presented it as if it were her's and her's only..?

she's an idiot too.

Don’t forget lying on her website about the university she went to and having a degree :lmao: 

• Upvote 1

she's an idiot too.

didn't see the birther thing cause honestly I changed the channel every time they did an interview lol. I haven't heard or seen her say much since he became president but she is indeed smart to get her citizenship by marrying him. Also I know she said all that crap just cause she's supposed to look like she's by his side. No way she was gonna criticize her own husband or make him look bad. The woman can barely speak English so i'm sure we all know Donald gave her Michelle's speech. She's dumb for agreeing to do any of it. I'm sure she wants to get away from him and it's just sad she knows only him so she'll be stuck with his ugly ass forever.

she is indeed smart to get her citizenship by marrying him.

She's dumb for agreeing to do any of it. 

interesting analysis there lol.. but for sure she's stupid..

I had read somewhere reputable that her and Trump had somehow agreed before the election that if he had lost then he would give her a divorce and if he won, then she would stay married to him..

I can't imagine that she truly loves him for his character and personality.. 

interesting analysis there lol.. but for sure she's stupid..

I had read somewhere reputable that her and Trump had somehow agreed before the election that if he had lost then he would give her a divorce and if he won, then she would stay married to him..

I can't imagine that she truly loves him for his character and personality.. 

Please... as many times as she slapped his little hands away :lmao: 

• Upvote 2