Britney Spears in talks to perform SB Half Time Show

Bailey

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/britney-spears-team-back-super-bowl-article-1.3315761

Oops, she wants to do it again.

Britney Spears’ associates have had “secret discussions” with television and advertising execs tied to Super Bowl LII, according to a source close to the situation. The game will take place Feb. 4 in Minneapolis.

Why on earth would her team allow this knowing good and well her performance skills these dayz arent quite ......up to par ..like....AT ALL :blink:

she'd be more entertaining than Gaga, and EVERY1 loves Britney.... moms, dads, millennials, kids, gays, straights.... it's good family fun 

she'd be more entertaining than Gaga, and EVERY1 loves Britney.... moms, dads, millennials, kids, gays, straights.... it's good family fun 

YOU DONT EVEN BELIEVE. WHAT YOU JUST SAID :blink: ...Britney is still giving the same level of performing as the Vma performance aka disaster. Stop kidding yourself. The former "performer" we once knew is gone

• Upvote 1

TBH I don't think Britney would even accept an invitation to perform at the Super Bowl.. she doesn't seem to have a complete sense of confidence about her the past half decade, which could be why she's chosen to keep her ass in Vegas, and rightfully so.. I don't think she'd be mentally capable of dealing with the grueling pressures of preparing, performing, and the criticisms that would follow such a performance.. 

I think she knows what her lane is now better than any other point in her career.. ijs