Janet Jackson's new song samples Jodeci's Freeki'N You

_KINGSEANCOURT_

Gil is an attention whore. Who else on Janet's team uses her for kudos like he does? I tried to like him I really did but the more time goes on the more I see how much he waves his friendship with Janet in people's faces. Sure her other team members and friends tweet about her or post the occasional picture but I wonder how long Gil could go without mentioning her or Eissa.

It is an unreleased song not a newly recorded song. He mentioned a few months ago on Instagram Live that Janet had recorded a song a while ago (referring to years ago) that sampled Jodeci.Gil has mentioned before he has heard a lot of Janet's unreleased material and has some of it on his computer/iPod. He played the unreleased songs in the middle of playing different songs from Janet's music catalog that we have heard before (like some of his favorite album tracks)  but he didn't play the unreleased songs more than about a minute because he knew it was likely people were going to record him playing the songs (as we see someone did). 

Regarding "freaky" Janet returning who knows but if she does I'm guessing it would be on the albums not during the live shows. When people kept asking on Instagram Live if Janet is going to bring an audience member on stage he said "She is grown now" (was essentially implying she isn't going to). Even a few months ago on Instagram Live while he was playing one of Janet's "freaky" songs he said he had visuals for that song if Janet ever wanted to do that part of the show again but he said something along the lines of she was open to hearing the idea but wasn't really interested in doing that part of the show again (I can't remember the exact words he said but it was along those lines). The initial State Of The World Tour poster  released to me wasn't exactly advertising "freaky" Janet is returning on stage anyways so him saying what he said wasn't surprising to me. I mean logically it was like common sense could have told you "freaky" Janet isn't returning on stage for at least this tour considering that there are 2 kids on 1 of the 2 released tour posters, Gil has mentioned the 2 young girls Kyndall and Taylor are returning as dancers, and also mentioned Eissa is going on tour with Janet.

Gil is an attention whore. Who else on Janet's team uses her for kudos like he does? I tried to like him I really did but the more time goes on the more I see how much he waves his friendship with Janet in people's faces. Sure her other team members and friends tweet about her or post the occasional picture but I wonder how long Gil could go without mentioning her or Eissa.

And he had the nerve to be annoyed about someone recording the instalive when he was playing the song. Can't stand him

• Upvote 4

lol Well I guess we'll see.

It's not like she never done freaky stuff in concerts and knowing kids were in the audience on past tours. and if Gil keeps saying she is GROWN NOW, Jan has been grown for a long time. He just simply needs to say no she's not doing that anymore.

Edited by _ESSENCEOFSEAN_

Well yes she has been grown for sometime in terms of age. But he was meaning grown in terms of maturity. I mean we have to remember  the last time Janet brought an audience member on stage she was in her early 40s and wasn't a mother herself. I personally always thought anyway the older she got and if she became a mother the less likely it was she was going to perform that part of the show so her possibly not doing it again wouldn't be a surprise to me.

Also Gil never simply says yes or no about anything we've obviously learned that over the years. Either he ignores questions or he implies something so you can figure out what he means because he knows his comments are going to get shared across social media between us fans. But earlier this year he said she wasn't really interested in performing that part of the show again at this time and the other day he said "She is grown now".  So that comes across as he is implying she isn't doing that part of the show for at least this upcoming  tour.

Yea all this music is old & this is not the first time Gil has played these songs. I have them from the first time he played them. They won't be on any new release...they're from old eras. He played another song that he proclaims to love but the song is really terrible lol. 

I just hope now that she's back in the states & im sure she's prerecording vocals that she puts together some new tracks. And I hope she starts dropping some kind of roll out promo plan. Asap. 

She needs to do something her shows are not sold out & needs a push because there are a few who will have forgotten that she was going on tour.  

hopefully now that she's in the states she can start doing something. It would be a huge mistake to use the same formula from last time where she stayed hidden and silent.  They can at least do some small promo on social media.  

• Upvote 2

That’s not something fans should worry about

I agree to an extent.

Like, it's literally our job to simply show up and have a good time and then go home and fuck our spouses n shit... but at the same time, if she ain't selling tickets, shows will be cancelled. We've seen it happen before.

So while we have no business coming up with solutions on how to fill seats, I don't think it's uncalled for to be at least concerned about the success of the tour, especially if the show you have tickets to isn't one of the first few stops she's doing (*cough* Ohio *cough*).. 

?

• Upvote 7

I agree to an extent.

Like, it's literally our job to simply show up and have a good time and then go home and fuck our spouses n shit... but at the same time, if she ain't selling tickets, shows will be cancelled. We've seen it happen before.

So while we have no business coming up with solutions on how to fill seats, I don't think it's uncalled for to be at least concerned about the success of the tour, especially if the show you have tickets to isn't one of the first few stops she's doing (*cough* Ohio *cough*).. 

?

this is what concerns me over buying multiple tickets to go to multiple dates ...what if some shit goes down and Ive spent 100's of dollars to see her, because that was the plan with Unbreakable, I didn't even bother with the VIP museum because (Wendy voice) In my mind I'm going to see her at least 2 more times so I'll get to it....never did

Yeah I'm not feeling that song Gil had in his IG live (based on that video) lol.

I can understand why it was left on the cutting room floor....maybe I'd feel different if it was perfect quality idk

• Upvote 1

I agree to an extent.

?

She’s not cancelling Cleveland :coffee: and if she does.. oh well. I’ll get over it and won’t bitch and complain

LiveNation should be worried about that.. I have my own shit to worry about

Then don't worry about it and stop responding to me and those who care to discuss it. Stay in your lane. 

Stay in my lane? I’ll stay in my lane when you stay in yours. I’m here for Janet. I’m not some fake as promoter or fake ass fan like yourself. I’m not acting outside of my lane unlike you... you stay worried about numbers and ticket sales. Why? Do you have stake in this? No?! Then boi bye

Act like a fan and not a shitty promoter and then I’ll stay in my lane. Until then, I’m here, I’m King, get use to it 

Edited by State of the Game

this is what concerns me over buying multiple tickets to go to multiple dates ...what if some shit goes down and Ive spent 100's of dollars to see her, because that was the plan with Unbreakable, I didn't even bother with the VIP museum because (Wendy voice) In my mind I'm going to see her at least 2 more times so I'll get to it....never did

She got pregnant and birth a king... quit being a little kid about it. She’s a person and is no way obligated to be pregnant and perform. If you can’t understand that then idk what to tell you 

She rescheduled all her dates and y’all still wanna bitch

Stay in my lane? I’ll stay in my lane when you stay in yours. I’m here for Janet. I’m not some fake as promoter or fake ass fan like yourself. I’m not acting outside of my lane unlike you... you stay worried about numbers and ticket sales. Why? Do you have stake in this? No?! Then boi bye

Act like a fan and not a shitty promoter and then I’ll stay in my lane. Until then, I’m here, I’m King, get use to it 

Do you know what I do for a living? Then shut up. Also I don't care about numbers but when you bring up stupid points that can be measured by impressions it makes you look stupid. 

If youre here for Janet then be here for Janet and stop policing. You try to monitor whatever ppl say. 

• Upvote 1

Do you know what I do for a living? Then shut up. Also I don't care about numbers but when you bring up stupid points that can be measured by impressions it makes you look stupid. 

If youre here for Janet then be here for Janet and stop policing. You try to monitor whatever ppl say. 

Do you work for LiveNation? Janet? No and no.. then it doesn’t matter what you do for a living. 

You can say whatever you like :lmao: don’t be butt hurt when I shoot you’re shitty opinions down ?

• Downvote 1

She got pregnant and birth a king... quit being a little bitch about it. She’s a person and is no way obligated to be pregnant and perform. If you can’t understand that then idk what to tell you 

She rescheduled all her dates and y’all still wanna bitch

calm down :sigh: thats not it at all, before the pregnancy there were quite a few hiccups including IHeart radio too so let's not try it Game :rolleyes: I'm being smart about my coin :coffee: