Janet Jackson's new song samples Jodeci's Freeki'N You

_KINGSEANCOURT_

Gil is an attention whore. Who else on Janet's team uses her for kudos like he does? I tried to like him I really did but the more time goes on the more I see how much he waves his friendship with Janet in people's faces. Sure her other team members and friends tweet about her or post the occasional picture but I wonder how long Gil could go without mentioning her or Eissa.

We all know he's an attention whore and we all actually did like him....well most but when he started showing this obnoxious, catty, queeny, attention seeking side it turned many of us off. Oh and he's unprofessional. Fucking and fighting fans, no God! Mind you he's the only choreographer of a megasuperstar, Legend, and global Icon like Janet that I know smokes cigarettes. 

And he had the nerve to be annoyed about someone recording the instalive when he was playing the song. Can't stand him

Yeah like if you put the shit on live it's gonna get recorded by whoever wants to record it and if you don't like it then don't play the shit. IDK if he likes to play stupid but he knows if us Janet fans hear some shit from her we haven't then we gon record it to hear again. Lord when he was trying to look sexy I was like

tumblr_mgipo7NtgC1qiaevfo1_r1_250_zps51a

• Upvote 4

Do you work for LiveNation? Janet? No and no.. then it doesn’t matter what you do for a living. 

You can say whatever you like :lmao: don’t be butt hurt when I shoot you’re shitty opinions down ?

No ones offended. I genuinely think you have psychological issues that you cope with by being an internet troll. Like I said if you don't know what I do for a living shut up. 

Some opinions are based on proven strategy. Nonetheless I'm not going to argue with you on this the point stands & im sure the weakness in you will force you to respond but it's dead. 

• Upvote 3

No ones offended. I genuinely think you have psychological issues that you cope with by being an internet troll. Like I said if you don't know what I do for a living shut up. 

Some opinions are based on proven strategy. Nonetheless I'm not going to argue with you on this 

I’m not here to offend people. Plus we shouldn’t go around misdignosing strangers on the Internet. But you do you... speaking of which, you keep boosting about what you do for a living as if you’re superior and that your “insight” means something... You may want to elaborate on what you do or stop talking about it. 

Unfortunately for you, I will respond to any post I please*. You can always block me though.

* -until banned or suspended or disinterested 

That was literally two years ago. My god you people don’t let shit go. 

Janet cancels a show and she’s all of a sudden unforgivable. 

Thank goodness her sprite is Unbreakable

Im not going to continue to go down this road .....I'm just trying to have my shit together to see her maybe three times I have planned out and get this new Jeep ...I got shit going on so :filenails:  goodnight Game :wave:

Edited by Bailey.

We all know he's an attention whore and we all actually did like him....well most but when he started showing this obnoxious, catty, queeny, attention seeking side it turned many of us off. Oh and he's unprofessional. Fucking and fighting fans, no God! Mind you he's the only choreographer of a megasuperstar, Legend, and global Icon like Janet that I know smokes cigarettes. 

Yeah like if you put the shit on live it's gonna get recorded by whoever wants to record it and if you don't like it then don't play the shit. IDK if he likes to play stupid but he knows if us Janet fans hear some shit from her we haven't then we gon record it to hear again. Lord when he was trying to look sexy I was like

tumblr_mgipo7NtgC1qiaevfo1_r1_250_zps51a

that's interesting that he was upset about someone recording him in an open forum when he himself films people without their permission on his IG live with the hashtag trade 

that's interesting that he was upset about someone recording him in an open forum when he himself films people without their permission on his IG live with the hashtag trade 

that's because Gil doesn't like getting caught out. Multiple fans heard him say on one of his IG sessions that he had heard new music from Jan, then later he backtracked and said he never said he heard new music.

he is shady as f I checked out his twitter today and he has been using the hashtag DuBye and DohaQatriedIt #pettytribe, I'm guessing in reference to Jan arriving with Eissa in NY. Maybe that was one of the reasons they were in court, bc Wissam didn't want Janet taking Eissa out of the country? Yet you can bet when they were still together that Gill was nice as pie and sweet as can be to Wissam. Sorry to say that I wouldn't trust Gil as far as I could throw him.

oh wow he really calling dudes #trade? Now what if one of them caught him recording and saying that shit about them they probably would've got on his ass. That's messy right there. He's one of those stereotypical messy gays that I don't have time for. 

that's because Gil doesn't like getting caught out. Multiple fans heard him say on one of his IG sessions that he had heard new music from Jan, then later he backtracked and said he never said he heard new music.

he is shady as f I checked out his twitter today and he has been using the hashtag DuBye and DohaQatriedIt #pettytribe, I'm guessing in reference to Jan arriving with Eissa in NY. Maybe that was one of the reasons they were in court, bc Wissam didn't want Janet taking Eissa out of the country? Yet you can bet when they were still together that Gill was nice as pie and sweet as can be to Wissam. Sorry to say that I wouldn't trust Gil as far as I could throw him.

you would have thought he converted himself trying to school people on the culture when we were making fun of her tour outfit. Talking about how beautiful burqas are. If he was a real friend and not such a yes man a a kiss ass he could have warned her about Wissam instead of letting her damage her career further.  This tour may flop too and it's all because of how she is now after marrying him. 

oh wow he really calling dudes #trade? Now what if one of them caught him recording and saying that shit about them they probably would've got on his ass. That's messy right there. He's one of those stereotypical messy gays that I don't have time for. 

and it's dangerous because you don't know if the people you are filming are of age. God forbid he films some manly looking teenager and gets caught.  It will be Janet who will be sued and blamed 

• Upvote 1

you would have thought he converted himself trying to school people on the culture when we were making fun of her tour outfit. Talking about how beautiful burqas are. If he was a real friend and not such a yes man a a kiss ass he could have warned her about Wissam instead of letting her damage her career further.  This tour may flop too and it's all because of how she is now after marrying him. 

and it's dangerous because you don't know if the people you are filming are of age. God forbid he films some manly looking teenager and gets caught.  It will be Janet who will be sued and blamed 

Wtf? Gil should have warned her about Wissam? How much power do you think Gil has? 

I want to see one of your friends start dating a Muslim billionaire and you being like “nah bud! He’s Muslim! I’m racist! Don’t date that! Don’t be happy! Be like me! Be a miserable racist,” you would say to your friend bc apparently Wissam is somehow a bad father/husband based on his race. 

And most importantly, because of Janet’s marriage with Wissam, Janet finally birthed an heir, Eissa.. the next in line to the Jackson throne (unlike the those paper Jacksons) 

Y’all need to take a chill pill about Gil. I’m sure whatever troll he called “trade” deserved it

Janet’s career has peaked. There’s no coming back. And her decline sure wasn’t because Wissam (i mean.. There was Jermaine Dupri y’all). Janet is right where she wants be in her career.

Edited by State of the Game