Janet Jackson's new song samples Jodeci's Freeki'N You

_KINGSEANCOURT_

what do you mean by that? :unsure:  ....look folks we have limits, boundaries last I heard is what they're called, and in this case with Gil, filming people on the low without their knowledge is creepy ..it just gives me bad vibes. Now I could see if someone sent you nudes or you exchanged pics and what not at that point between consenting adults you've relinquished any claim of anonymity and right to privacy.

Welcome to 2017.. the digital age... where your “right to privacy” ends in your home

You walk outside, and you’re bound to be on some type of camera. ??‍♂️ I didn’t make the rule. I’m not for it but I’m aware of it. 

I didn’t even touch social media. But right... privacy ?

I didn’t even touch camera phones & celebrities. 

Edited by State of the Game

Welcome to 2017.. the digital age where your right to privacy ends in your home 

ohhhhh I get you......yea and to be real, to some extent I dont disagree with you, but doesnt make the behavior any less cringe worthy BUT the reality in our current time frame with technology being what it is ...YES you may have stalkers, gawkers and all kinds of shit going down. Now as for Gil, I realize he isn't the most gorgeous guy on the planet, but dumpster diving behavior over randoms is trashy :filenails:  step yo dick game up <_<

on a final note I would like to clarify my position here, I myself as a gay man Ive made it my duty not to go out of my way over dudes that may not be even gay, for me I dont want to be the stereotype, the gay predator, out for a piece with every dude walking, thats not a good look. So I try to be respectful of other people's boundaries, or at the least aware

Edited by Bailey.

ohhhhh I get you......yea and to be real, to some extent I dont disagree with you, but doesnt make the behavior any less cringe worthy BUT the reality in our current time frame with technology being what it is ...YES you may have stalkers, gawkers and all kinds of shit going down. Now as for Gil, I realize he isn't the most gorgeous guy on the planet, but dumpster diving behavior over randoms is trashy :filenails:  step yo dick game up <_<

on a final note I would like to clarify my position here, I myself as a gay man Ive made it my duty not to go out of my way over dudes that may not be even gay, for me I dont want to be the stereotype, the gay predator, out for a piece with every dude walking, thats not a good look. So I try to be respectful of other people's boundaries, or at the least aware

obviously. I’m not sure why this is weird to some idiots. Probably bc it’s Gil. One idiot compared this to napping next to children (which is never okay unless you’re MJ or a priest)

Please don’t knock Gil bc you dislike him.. it’s so 2000s.

Thats you.. rich men can grab em by the bussy.. They can do anything... this According to the President of the United States ??‍♂️ 

obviously. I’m not sure why this is weird to some idiots. Probably bc it’s Gil. One idiot compared this to napping next to children (which is never okay unless you’re MJ or a priest)

Please don’t knock Gil bc you dislike him.. it’s so 2000s.

Thats you.. rich men can grab em by the bussy.. They can do anything... this According to the President of the United States ??‍♂️ 

look man everyone has their thoughts and opinions here, try not to call folks idiots you're bigger than that...speaking of, would you do what Gil did? :coffee:

look man everyone has their thoughts and opinions here, try not to call folks idiots you're bigger than that...speaking of, would you do what Gil did? :coffee:

? it’s delusional to ignore the significance of technology’s impact on society. There are people getting wealthy from social media. What Gil does is his business.. He’s not forcing people to watch him. 

Sorry but comparing MJ’s allegations to use of technology is stupid. Period. It’s something Trump would say

I don’t record men, call em trade, and post it to social media, no. 

:lmao: I’m unhappy now.. bitter.. typical pointless post by Egor.

There sure are a lot of unqualified psychologists on this forum.. well two. They’re as qualified to psychoanalyze me as Trump is to run the country successfully 

You know you don’t have a point when you’re poisoning the well #fallacy

tf is wrong with you? Did you just compare a grown ass weird man napping with preadolescent boys after intoxicating them to an adult checking out another adult unknowingly??? 

That's assuming they are adults and the only one that's knowing is him. That a pervert.  

Promo time Live Nation and Janet, let's do it!

it's past due.

• Upvote 1

what the fuck are you talking about? Obviously Gil doesn’t creep and post children on social media.  

Please stop quoting me until your logic lines up with reality.

people under the age of 18 are minors. Some of them boys look young and even the old looking ones you can't tell. Just because they aren't playing in the sand box doesn't mean they aren't kids. 

• Downvote 1

According to Urban Dictionary, it’s male who doesn’t look or act gay. 

Basically, men on the dL

Game just stop playing like you don't know what point we all made. It just like someone videotaping you and labeling you as a thief, crackhead, or pedophile when they know absolutely nothing about you and haven't even met you. Would you like that? It's the same thing Gil does and just because he's calling them #trade instead of any of the other names doesn't make it any better.

• Upvote 5

Game just stop playing like you don't know what point we all made. It just like someone videotaping you and labeling you as a thief, crackhead, or pedophile when they know absolutely nothing about you and haven't even met you. Would you like that? It's the same thing Gil does and just because he's calling them #trade instead of any of the other names doesn't make it any better.

welp .....

Image result for patti labelle surprised gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If Gil discovered The Cure for cancer you would still diss him. You’re biased towards Gil outweighs your logic 

people under the age of 18 are minors. Some of them boys look young and even the old looking ones you can't tell. Just because they aren't playing in the sand box doesn't mean they aren't kids. 

Thanks Captain Obvious. 

Sorry you fail at guessing people’s ages.

weird that you watch Gil’s videos tho. 

It’s still not illegal, weird, or outlandish to call a 16/17 year old trade or videotape minors in a non-sexual way (aka judge them on the Internet)