• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Janet Jackson's new song samples Jodeci's Freeki'N You

99 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

what do you mean by that? :unsure:  ....look folks we have limits, boundaries last I heard is what they're called, and in this case with Gil, filming people on the low without their knowledge is creepy ..it just gives me bad vibes. Now I could see if someone sent you nudes or you exchanged pics and what not at that point between consenting adults you've relinquished any claim of anonymity and right to privacy.

Welcome to 2017.. the digital age... where your “right to privacy” ends in your home

You walk outside, and you’re bound to be on some type of camera. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I didn’t make the rule. I’m not for it but I’m aware of it. 

I didn’t even touch social media. But right... privacy 🙄

I didn’t even touch camera phones & celebrities. 

Edited by State of the Game

Welcome to 2017.. the digital age where your right to privacy ends in your home 

ohhhhh I get you......yea and to be real, to some extent I dont disagree with you, but doesnt make the behavior any less cringe worthy BUT the reality in our current time frame with technology being what it is ...YES you may have stalkers, gawkers and all kinds of shit going down. Now as for Gil, I realize he isn't the most gorgeous guy on the planet, but dumpster diving behavior over randoms is trashy :filenails:  step yo dick game up <_<

on a final note I would like to clarify my position here, I myself as a gay man Ive made it my duty not to go out of my way over dudes that may not be even gay, for me I dont want to be the stereotype, the gay predator, out for a piece with every dude walking, thats not a good look. So I try to be respectful of other people's boundaries, or at the least aware

Edited by Bailey.

ohhhhh I get you......yea and to be real, to some extent I dont disagree with you, but doesnt make the behavior any less cringe worthy BUT the reality in our current time frame with technology being what it is ...YES you may have stalkers, gawkers and all kinds of shit going down. Now as for Gil, I realize he isn't the most gorgeous guy on the planet, but dumpster diving behavior over randoms is trashy :filenails:  step yo dick game up <_<

on a final note I would like to clarify my position here, I myself as a gay man Ive made it my duty not to go out of my way over dudes that may not be even gay, for me I dont want to be the stereotype, the gay predator, out for a piece with every dude walking, thats not a good look. So I try to be respectful of other people's boundaries, or at the least aware

obviously. I’m not sure why this is weird to some idiots. Probably bc it’s Gil. One idiot compared this to napping next to children (which is never okay unless you’re MJ or a priest)

Please don’t knock Gil bc you dislike him.. it’s so 2000s.

Thats you.. rich men can grab em by the bussy.. They can do anything... this According to the President of the United States 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

Posted · Report post

obviously. I’m not sure why this is weird to some idiots. Probably bc it’s Gil. One idiot compared this to napping next to children (which is never okay unless you’re MJ or a priest)

Please don’t knock Gil bc you dislike him.. it’s so 2000s.

Thats you.. rich men can grab em by the bussy.. They can do anything... this According to the President of the United States 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

look man everyone has their thoughts and opinions here, try not to call folks idiots you're bigger than that...speaking of, would you do what Gil did? :coffee:

look man everyone has their thoughts and opinions here, try not to call folks idiots you're bigger than that...speaking of, would you do what Gil did? :coffee:

🙄 it’s delusional to ignore the significance of technology’s impact on society. There are people getting wealthy from social media. What Gil does is his business.. He’s not forcing people to watch him. 

Sorry but comparing MJ’s allegations to use of technology is stupid. Period. It’s something Trump would say

I don’t record men, call em trade, and post it to social media, no. 

Posted · Report post

I don’t record men, call em trade, and post it to social media, no. 

-_- 

Posted · Report post

🙄 it’s delusional to ignore the significance of technology’s impact on society. There are people getting wealthy from social media.

you should watch "American Gods"   sooooo wonderful :wub:

Posted · Report post

you should watch "American Gods"   sooooo wonderful :wub:

I’ll pass but thanks 

Posted · Report post

I’ll pass but thanks 

I'm done with you at this moment, your loss ....you really need to work on playing well with others, but I digress -_-

Posted · Report post

Tf is trade..?

r u straight

Posted · Report post

I told you all, psychologically disturbed. I can tell he's around a lot of people who normalize his behavior or they just pretend he's significant until he leaves. 

He's so unhappy. Poor thing

:lmao: I’m unhappy now.. bitter.. typical pointless post by Egor.

There sure are a lot of unqualified psychologists on this forum.. well two. They’re as qualified to psychoanalyze me as Trump is to run the country successfully 

You know you don’t have a point when you’re poisoning the well #fallacy

Posted · Report post

I'm done with you at this moment, your loss ....you really need to work on playing well with others, but I digress -_-

I don’t do well with red herrings 🤷🏾‍♂️

Posted · Report post

I dont do well with red herrings 🤷

boy please :rolleyes: you're presence here alone says otherwise -_- 

Posted · Report post

Promo time Live Nation and Janet, let's do it!

Posted · Report post

tf is wrong with you? Did you just compare a grown ass weird man napping with preadolescent boys after intoxicating them to an adult checking out another adult unknowingly??? 

That's assuming they are adults and the only one that's knowing is him. That a pervert.  

Promo time Live Nation and Janet, let's do it!

it's past due.

Posted · Report post

That's assuming they are adults and the only one that's knowing is him. That a pervert.  

it's past due.

what the fuck are you talking about? Obviously Gil doesn’t creep and post children on social media.  

Please stop quoting me until your logic lines up with reality.

Posted · Report post

what the fuck are you talking about? Obviously Gil doesn’t creep and post children on social media.  

Please stop quoting me until your logic lines up with reality.

people under the age of 18 are minors. Some of them boys look young and even the old looking ones you can't tell. Just because they aren't playing in the sand box doesn't mean they aren't kids. 

Posted · Report post

According to Urban Dictionary, it’s male who doesn’t look or act gay. 

Basically, men on the dL

Game just stop playing like you don't know what point we all made. It just like someone videotaping you and labeling you as a thief, crackhead, or pedophile when they know absolutely nothing about you and haven't even met you. Would you like that? It's the same thing Gil does and just because he's calling them #trade instead of any of the other names doesn't make it any better.

Posted · Report post

Game just stop playing like you don't know what point we all made. It just like someone videotaping you and labeling you as a thief, crackhead, or pedophile when they know absolutely nothing about you and haven't even met you. Would you like that? It's the same thing Gil does and just because he's calling them #trade instead of any of the other names doesn't make it any better.

welp .....

Image result for patti labelle surprised gif

Posted · Report post

If Gil discovered The Cure for cancer you would still diss him. You’re biased towards Gil outweighs your logic 

people under the age of 18 are minors. Some of them boys look young and even the old looking ones you can't tell. Just because they aren't playing in the sand box doesn't mean they aren't kids. 

Thanks Captain Obvious. 

Sorry you fail at guessing people’s ages.

weird that you watch Gil’s videos tho. 

It’s still not illegal, weird, or outlandish to call a 16/17 year old trade or videotape minors in a non-sexual way (aka judge them on the Internet) 

Posted · Report post

If Gil discovered The Cure for cancer you would still diss him. You’re biased towards Gil outweighs your logic 

Nope. I would be proud that he did but I still wouldn't forget he's messy lol

Posted · Report post

Nope. I would be proud that he did but I still wouldn't forget he's messy lol

:rolleyes: Boy bye