• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hold Up...Did Ya'll Know Paula Abdul is touring? in 2017?

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

her choreography for the dancers works, but they kinda take away from her its distracting, hard to put whatever it is into words, but Paula needs to stand out more

Posted · Report post

You late. This tour was announced a long time ago. Shes not a headliner ONLY an opening act. So its nothing impressive 

Posted · Report post

What a lame entrance that was.. I mean she's literally just standing on the side of the stage in plain view of the entire audience basically watching the intro video with them lol.. they should've at least put up a black sheet or something until they wheel her ass out lol

Posted · Report post

Alright not gonna lie, after watching that whole video, she put on a helluva show.. good for her

Posted · Report post

She’s co-touring with NKOTB. :yawn: 

Posted · Report post

Alright not gonna lie, after watching that whole video, she put on a helluva show.. good for her

she kinda did ...didnt she ?  :shifty:

Posted · Report post

You late. This tour was announced a long time ago. Shes not a headliner ONLY an opening act. So its nothing impressive 

I am, also since when did Boyz II Men have only three? What happen there? :unsure:  I could Google it but ...that's what you guys are for :coffee:

Posted · Report post

I am, also since when did Boyz II Men have only three? What happen there? :unsure:  I could Google it but ...that's what you guys are for :coffee:

Michael McCary has MS and left the group in the early 2000s

Posted · Report post

Michael McCary has MS and left the group in the early 2000s

I had no idea, that's terrible :(

Posted (edited) · Report post

I had no idea, that's terrible :(

Neither did I until I googled it :rolleyes: 

Edited by State of the Game

Posted · Report post

She's literally been on tour for like the past 4 months. :umm: 

Posted · Report post

She's literally been on tour for like the past 4 months. :umm: 

and I was supposed to know this because she's popular? a huge megastar ? what? ....and before you answer think about this

Image result for fetty wap

Posted · Report post

and I was supposed to know this because she's popular? a huge megastar ? what? ....and before you answer think about this

Image result for fetty wap

Daddy so fucking fine my god. :sigh:

Posted · Report post

she always has done. Always had a soft spot for her

Posted · Report post

she always has done. Always had a soft spot for her

she still has it .....good amount of energy

Posted · Report post

very good show. haters gonna hate

Posted · Report post

Good for her, with her back troubles over the years.  Glad she's at it.  Her choreography is dated and a little lame, but she still doing her thing (even if heavily auto-tuned or totally lip syncing). 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Good for her, with her back troubles over the years.  Glad she's at it.  Her choreography is dated and a little lame, but she still doing her thing (even if heavily auto-tuned or totally lip syncing). 

It's Paula Abdul!  I doubt she keeps up with the lastest dance whatever...and thats what she does choreograph, It looks to me like something she would do, I was more impressed at her energy levels

Edited by Bailey.

Posted · Report post

Back in '89, '90 and '91, she and Janet were the two big rivals, in my opinion.  I was in J's corner, and I always wanted her to beat Paula at everything.  My friends and I would argue over who was better.  Looking back now, obviously Janet's work was MUCH more groundbreaking and the music was better quality.  At the time, though, I did really love Paula deep down - totally fun and could dance up a damn storm.