Hold Up...Did Ya'll Know Paula Abdul is touring? in 2017?

Bailey

What a lame entrance that was.. I mean she's literally just standing on the side of the stage in plain view of the entire audience basically watching the intro video with them lol.. they should've at least put up a black sheet or something until they wheel her ass out lol

You late. This tour was announced a long time ago. Shes not a headliner ONLY an opening act. So its nothing impressive 

I am, also since when did Boyz II Men have only three? What happen there? :unsure:  I could Google it but ...that's what you guys are for :coffee:

Good for her, with her back troubles over the years.  Glad she's at it.  Her choreography is dated and a little lame, but she still doing her thing (even if heavily auto-tuned or totally lip syncing). 

It's Paula Abdul!  I doubt she keeps up with the lastest dance whatever...and thats what she does choreograph, It looks to me like something she would do, I was more impressed at her energy levels

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

Back in '89, '90 and '91, she and Janet were the two big rivals, in my opinion.  I was in J's corner, and I always wanted her to beat Paula at everything.  My friends and I would argue over who was better.  Looking back now, obviously Janet's work was MUCH more groundbreaking and the music was better quality.  At the time, though, I did really love Paula deep down - totally fun and could dance up a damn storm.