Madonna's Son Dances To Rhythm Nation (VIDEO)

Dal

I bet it hurt her...just a lil bit lol

oh it DEFINITELY did. Hahahaha. I honestly think she detests Janet, and always has, because she was jealous that she couldn't compete with her performance abilities.  

Female celebs like Madonna are why people are always trying to put women against each other.  It's a shame.  

She's talked shit about J in just the last few years actually.  

please share? :unsure:  although I will say Madonna goes back and forth, I mean she trashed Lady Gaga on tour and otherwise, then at some event she's in pics with Lady Gaga and Katy Perry

• Upvote 1

The last time I'm aware Madonna "mentioned" J is when she was asked about her SB performance and even then she didn't talk directly about her. I honestly doubt J has crossed her  mind since she bare witness to her slayage at the 2009 VMAs.

And now ?

I doubt Madonna is feeling any kind of way regarding Janet, although the 90s were a tough time for Madonna, by 1998 and ROL Madonna was back on hard and she didnt let up AL didnt perform well but COADF was the shit...point being Madonna has securely taken the throne of queen of pop....doesnt make Janet any less Janet -_-

• Upvote 1

Madonna wasn’t the first famous woman to hate on another woman 

I think Madonna has some respect for Janet nowadays. Idk. Someone should ask her on her podcast or whatever 

It does make me question her "feminist" stand, she has said her entire career she's a feminist, yet she's also spent a lot of time downing other women, not so much men. A true feminist is looking for women to shine, all women in their own regard, instead Madonna dissed and talk shit, calling many women "mediocre" and saying more than once she'd rather die than be any of them ..... go feminist :rolleyes:

It does make me question her "feminist" stand, she has said her entire career she's a feminist, yet she's also spent a lot of time downing other women, not so much men. A true feminist is looking for women to shine, all women in their own regard, instead Madonna dissed and talk shit, calling many women "mediocre" and saying more than once she'd rather die than be any of them ..... go feminist :rolleyes:

Madonna  doesn’t have to like every individual women to be a feminist. 

don’t think you’re in any position to defend feminism for any any woman

Edited by State of the Game

Well Madonna should know that the kids do what is popular and there has been a steady increase of people performing Janet routines or dressing like her. Hell didn't somebody just win "The Voice" by performing "Rhythm Nation"? It was also performed on lip sync battle. Tamar Braxton did it on Dancing With The Stars. Beyonce dressed as Janet a few years ago. Janet is and has always been a staple in music history and when it comes to dance classes and/or shows she's gonna be emulated. Janet is that bitch!!!

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 5

And the thing with Madonna is that you cant take her seriously. Pretty much every single artist she has shaded, she has also said positive things about them as well. Even Madonna herself has said she is a WALKING CONTRADICTION. She has alot more respect for people than it come off as cus its almost like she wouldnt be "Madonna" if she didnt say something smart or derogatory. Its synonymous to who she is. Almost like a caricature of herself

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

And the thing with Madonna is that you cant take her seriously. Pretty much every single artist she has shaded, she has also said positive things about them as well. Even Madonna herself has said she is a WALKING CONTRADICTION. She has alot more respect for people than it come off as cus its almost like she wouldnt be "Madonna" if she didnt say something smart or derogatory. Its synonymous to who she is. Almost like a caricature of herself

well said :good: