New Pictures of Janet & Eissa in LA

MorganR

And who do you think called them? :blink: God?!

Janet isn’t stupid. If she wanted to hide, best believe she would hide 

And I’m glad Janet isn’t hiding her son. And Why would she? She’s a proud mother and it shows. I think y’all just want something to complain about. 

u are far too defensive ...

It's obvious she called the paps, but I guess some are suprised she is  putting him out there like this, including me. Honestly thought she may keep him out of public eye, not necessarily wearing masks. There is nothing wrong with thinking that and obviuosly everyone is happy to see her. Its merely a difference of opinion. Get the fuck over it.

Edited by vibeology
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's obvious she called the paps, but I guess some are suprised she is  putting him out there like this, including me. Honestly thought she may keep him out of public eye, not necessarily wearing masks. There is nothing wrong with thinking that and obviuosly everyone is happy to see her. Its merely a difference of opinion. Get the fuck over it.

yeah it's nice to see him a lot but there will come a time when she says I want my privacy and you've pretty much opened the door already for all to intrude. Everyone knows you only go to the Ivy if you want to be seen. 

Im not sure what this is for. I would rather see her doing an interview or some type of promo than walking with the baby. These photos are not going to sell tickets. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A lot of people thought she’d retire after Discipline, a lot of people thought she wouldn’t/couldn’t tour again, a lot of people thought she was faking her pregnancy, a lot of people thought WRONG

Be thankful janet is alive and well with her new bundle of joy, Eissa. Period. Get over that.

She wanted this for a while. And Eissa is fucking adorable. At least she didn’t Beyoncé this 

Edited by State of the Game

. These photos are not going to sell tickets. 

It’s sad that you’re only concern is her selling tickets as if you’re Live Nation. Janet is going to do what she wants. If she doesn’t want to do what you think she should than that’s on her. Don’t buy a ticket 

That’s horse shit. A successful U.S. tour doesn’t mean she’s going overseas  

If this is making up for Unbreakable that's exactly what it means. They start in the US to see how she's doing then they book more dates & start testing over seas. We've seen this multiple times. 

If this is making up for Unbreakable that's exactly what it means. 

Not here for you or your “if”. 

It almost sounds as if you know what you’re talking about until you use words like “if” and “probably”. Save it. 

FACT: you Do Not hold investments in LiveNation

FACT: Buy tickets and go.. or don’t. Either way your ticket concerns are stupid and nothing you or any fan should worry about

FACT: the only reason you want to know is so you and the other fairweather fans can boast and brag about Janet on Social media. Sad. 

FACT: This tour isn’t to “make up” for getting pregnant.

Not here for you or your “if”. 

It almost sounds as if you know what you’re talking about until you use words like “if” and “probably”. Save it. 

FACT: you Do Not hold investments in LiveNation

FACT: Buy tickets and go.. or don’t. Either way your ticket concerns are stupid and nothing you or any fan should worry about

FACT: the only reason you want to know is so you and the other fairweather fans can boast and brag about Janet on Social media. Sad. 

FACT: This tour isn’t to “make up” for getting pregnant.

LMAO you're so weird and stupid. You don't know me, bragging rights for ANY celebrity is not my value it's theirs. Not to mention this is the industry I work in, I keep telling your lunatic ass you don't know what I do for a living so shut up. 

Now "IF" this is really a "continuation" of the Unbreakable tour as Janet & Live Nation are reporting it to be - it ABSOLUTELY without a doubt is a "make up" for getting pregnant. You know why? Because there were contracts in place for her to fulfill her obligations. Which is also why in her announcement video she thanked Live Nation for their understanding & why she promised to MAKE IT UP! Still honoring those tickets. 

You talk about ppl not having or speaking facts yet you're the most illogical person here acting like so damn cult member. It is what it is. If the tour doesn't sell there will be business reprocussions. Plain & simple. 

You keep mentioning what you do for a living but won’t say what you do. :lmao: ?? 

We all know two things: you don’t work for Janet and you don’t work for LiveNation. 

You are a numbers junkie. You only care about how she’s doing financially. You don’t care about Janet, her art, her heir. I do  I’m a fan of all three.. not her ticket sales or album sales. Personal biased bc you’re an alleged “industry insider” ?????

Not here for your hypothetical bullshit. The “if” = uncertainty in what you’re saying.. so everything after that “if” is personal bias bull shit you literally made up #FACT 

You keep mentioning what you do for a living but won’t say what you do. :lmao: ?? 

We all know two things: you don’t work for Janet and you don’t work for LiveNation. 

Not here for your hypothetical bullshit. The “if” = uncertainty in what you’re saying.. so everything after that “if” is personal bias bull shit you literally made up #FACT 

Ok lol. You'll realize ppl like you hold very little weight. Let it play out while you continue to troll. And you struggle reading & comprehending - she claims she's doing this to continue Unbreakable - you claim it's not a "make up" for getting pregnant... then claim others are making up facts. 

Go find happiness & counseling. 

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

I hold very little weight :lmao:  Like When i shut down the fake fans when she announced her pregnancy? They claimed it was fake news. They attacked my character.. Nine months later: Eissa 

Like when I shut down fake fans who said Discipline (& Unbreakable) was her last album? :lmao: They used “if” and other words of uncertainties. They failed too

Thats the difference between you and me; I don’t live off of “if”s 

A “continuation” isn’t the same as “making up”. There’s a difference. Sad you don’t know the difference. She’s not making up for the Unbreakable tour; it’s a continuation. I know that’s too big of a word for you. Too many syllables? 

• Upvote 1

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

I hold very little weight :lmao:  Like When i shut down the fake fans when she announced her pregnancy? They claimed it was fake news. They attacked my character.. Nine months later: Eissa 

Like when I shut down fake fans who said Discipline (& Unbreakable) was her last album? :lmao: They used “if” and other words of uncertainties. They failed too

Thats the difference between you and me; I don’t live off of “if”s 

A “continuation” isn’t the same as “making up”. There’s a difference. Sad you don’t know the difference. She’s not making up for the Unbreakable tour; it’s a continuation. I know that’s too big of a word for you. Too many syllables? 

if it was a "continuation" then why not continue where you left off? Why go through another US leg. It's called marketing, & marketing 101 a "make up" doesn't sell with those "different" words but you can spin it. As a continuation. 

Nonetheless, let's hope it does well enough that they continue overseas. 

if it was a "continuation" then why not continue where you left off? Why go through another US leg. It's called marketing, & marketing 101 a "make up" doesn't sell with those "different" words but you can spin it. As a continuation. 

bc at this point it's been so long since she's been on tour, that she can double back, and it still makes sense, financially. 

• Upvote 2

Janet can’t go in the same order as before due to venue scheduling conflicts (obviously).

Why go through another US leg? Bc that’s what she wants to do

I don’t care if it goes overseas or not. That’s not my priority or my concern. Again... I’m just a fan, a consumer. That’s like me rooting for the iPhone to go to Beckybeccastan. I’m not sure why you “fans” think you have to concern yourself with Janet’s financial and marketing business. You would think you work for Janet, RN Records, or LiveNation. You don’t. I guess you just need something to complain about when she does what tf she wants

bc at this point it's been so long since she's been on tour, that she can double back, and it still makes sense, financially. 

Because the it makes the MOST sense financially. If we're going to have the conversation about why these things make sense & the business perspective of this we would have to unbiasly look at it. Suspend that it is Janet, and all the love/emotions we might have for her, and just look at it as a situation of people coming to a table to make a business agreement. 

She essentially completed the US leg of Unbreakable. Very few shows were lost along the way. Doubling back is to make sure the money is made & she is building toward more. It's basically scaling. 

Janet can’t go in the same order as before due to venue scheduling conflicts (obviously).

Why go through another US leg? Bc that’s what she wants to do

I don’t care if it goes overseas or not. That’s not my priority or my concern. Again... I’m just a fan, a consumer. That’s like me rooting for the iPhone to go to Beckybeccastan. I’m not sure why you “fans” think you have to concern yourself with Janet’s financial and marketing business. You would think you work for Janet, RN Records, or LiveNation. You don’t. I guess you just need something to complain about when she does what tf she wants

The fact that you see it as a complaint is why this conversation is above your head. Every topic on a forum is not about fanning the fuck out. Some times people want to add layers. Some ppl are fans of Janet because of her GREAT ideas, business approach, career moves, navigating of a complex industry... you think when people write articles about her in Forbes & Billboard...and they approach it from an innovative perspective of how she's maintaining business that they're worried about the wrong thing? 

Theres more to praise Janet (the brand) for than a solid song & dance move. You can respect her for the way should DID & COULD be opening doors for other artists. If you don't like these conversations don't respond. 

The fact that you see it as a complaint is why this conversation is above your head. Every topic on a forum is not about fanning the fuck out. Some times people want to add layers. Some ppl are fans of Janet because of her GREAT ideas, business approach, career moves, navigating of a complex industry... you think when people write articles about her in Forbes & Billboard...and they approach it from an innovative perspective of how she's maintaining business that they're worried about the wrong thing? 

Theres more to praise Janet (the brand) for than a solid song & dance move. You can respect her for the way should DID & COULD be opening doors for other artists. If you don't like these conversations don't respond. 

I see this convo as a complaint? No. You’re nitpicking my words and spinning them. I said and meant “you are looking for a reason to complain”. 

You: “Omg Janet should do this this or this” (Janet doesn’t do that) 

You: OMG wtf. If Janet did what I said {insert bitching/complaint} 

It’s an endless cycle.  

That’s the problem... Some people need to be fans of her art first and, the businesswoman second.. She’s an artist FIRST.. That’s like being a fan of Monet, calling his last painting a flop, and concerning yourself over his promo tour.

No one here became a fan bc Janet signed an $80 million contract. If they did, they’re fairweather.. bandwagon jumper #Fact 

Random People don’t write Billboard/Forbes articles, PROFESSIONAL writers and reporters write them. 9/10 they are not huge fans of Janet Jackson. They may enjoy a song or two but they don’t own rare merch or post on her forum/FB page. 

Solid music and dance moves? Beyoncé is solid... Janet is legendary. 

I cant and won’t tell you how to be a fan but this thread and forum is for fans of Janet Jackson and her art.

You’re more than welcome to create your own safe space... errr thread so you can discuss things that’ll never happen :) 

Lol don't even bother. He has nothing going on in his life but Janet. Must explain his weird obsession with other people's opinions. 

• Upvote 1

Lol don't even bother. He has nothing going on in his life but Janet. Must explain his weird obsession with other people's opinions. 

Can you Explain your weird obsession with my life and my posts :coffee: 

I’m use to having fans. Get in line. 

Janet is a huge influence on my life. I’m a Stan 4 life #JanFamProud

Random People don’t write Billboard/Forbes articles, PROFESSIONAL writers and reporters write them. 9/10 they are not huge fans of Janet Jackson. They may enjoy a song or two but they don’t own rare merch or post on her forum/FB page. 

I cant and won’t tell you how to be a fan but this thread and forum is for fans of Janet Jackson and her art. Not her business

How do you know that about "random ppl" who write for those publications? Why can't they be fans who post on forums? You claim to know so much about ppl on an individual basis but claim ppl are making up hypotheticals about Janet. 

This forum is to discuss Janet as a fan the angle of what you discuss is up to the discretion of that fan. As long as they are not being offensive & disrespectful. Some ppl are fans of more than one side of her equally & simultaneously. The business & art run hand in hand. Her creative promotions & marketing push can also make her iconic. For example Puffy - he's a marketing icon. He's also a musical legend. 

Janet's approach has been used by other artists, because she can be a standard. If you can't tell anyone how to be a fan then lutfa. 

Can you Explain your weird obsession with my life and my posts :coffee: 

I’m use to having fans. Get in line. 

Janet is a huge influence on my life. I’m a Stan 4 life #JanFamProud

I'll keep tugging at that matted wig of yours until I get the fuck tired. You're a cancer. The sooner you book an appointment at the nearest therapist's office the better for all of us and the people unfortunate enough to have to be near you in real life.

How do you know that about "random ppl" who write for those publications? Why can't they be fans who post on forums? You claim to know so much about ppl on an individual basis but claim ppl are making up hypotheticals about Janet. 

This forum is to discuss Janet as a fan the angle of what you discuss is up to the discretion of that fan. As long as they are not being offensive & disrespectful. Some ppl are fans of more than one side of her equally & simultaneously. The business & art run hand in hand. Her creative promotions & marketing push can also make her iconic. For example Puffy - he's a marketing icon. He's also a musical legend. 

Janet's approach has been used by other artists, because she can be a standard. If you can't tell anyone how to be a fan then lutfa. 

:lmao: 

https://twitter.com/adriennewrites

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adriennegibbs/#35bb3d9c6335

Thats the writer who wrote about SOTW Tour promo on Forbes 

http://www.billboard.com/author/brad-wete-6136

That’s the writer who wrote an article on Janet’s 5 best looks on Billboard. 

They were just doing their jobs 

Show me where I claimed I know people on an individual basis. I’ll wait 

No. art and business does not run hand to hand. Art is free expression of oneself.. business is business.  

Obviously Janet is the gold standard. I didn’t say she wasn’t