Usher settles lawsuit with stylist for 1.1 million after allegedly giving her herpes

kidfresh832

That alone doesn't get you 180 million.  He would have to have investments and production money coming in.  He can probably do some STD endorsement deals though pay some of these gals off.

He's been collecting Royalties since 1994. Has a cologne. He owns a NBA team the Cleveland Cavaliers. He has a school supply line. An endorsement with MasterCard. Signed Justin Bieber and co-owns Tidal. He's done plenty of movies.

• 2 weeks later...

A woman who is suing Usher for allegedly exposing her to genital herpes has come forward, saying Usher cherry-picked her out of a crowd at one of his concerts, got her number, went to her hotel and had sex with her without disclosing he allegedly had genital herpes.

Quantasia Sharpton appeared with celeb lawyer Lisa Bloom Monday morning, saying she was celebrating her 19th birthday at an Usher concert, wearing a birthday crown, when she was contacted by Usher's security.

Sharpton says she's negative for herpes but still feels violated.

Bloom went on to say she doesn't know for sure if Usher has herpes but there are media reports saying just that and he has remained silent. 

Bloom is filing a lawsuit on behalf of 2 women and 1 man, all of whom claim they have had sexual contact with Usher since his alleged diagnosis. She says 1 of the remaining clients -- either the man or woman -- has tested positive for herpes.

Attorney Bloom went on to say she's been contacted by others and may file additional lawsuits.

Bloom says one of the things she wants is a court order forcing Usher to reveal to his future sex partners that he has an STD ... again, his health status has not been confirmed.

We've reached out to Usher's reps ... so far they're mum

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/07/usher-herpes-quantasia-sharpton-i-need-money/?adid=sidebarwidget-most-popular

This heffa sounds shady as fuck.  Every broke ass that was ever near Usher gonna try for herpes cash now.  How embarrassing.  She don't even have herpes so why she being stupid 

Here's my take on the situation: 

If Usher has HSV and knew it (according to the CDC and WHO, most people in the world have HSV and HPV too, but don't know it and never show symptoms) and didn't disclose, he's wrong.

But anyone who agrees/consents to having unprotected sex is also wrong. Plus, that green discharge being mentioned is usually a symptom of chlamydia/gonorrhea (bacterial infections, curable), not HSV (viral, "incurable" in the medical community, but there's a vaccine and cure undergoing trials now). 

Withholding information about your sexual health is morally and legally wrong, but suing for $20 million is exploitation. 

They should've wore a condom (though it doesn't always protect against HSV, a barrier is a barrier) or not had sex, at all.

Edited by Kishi

Even if he did fuck her asking for money when you don't even have any disease etc from the mutual encounter is stupid.  And her story is terrible.  She has social media postings from days before saying she needs money.

I don't even see why a lawyer would take this case.  And I would be pissed if I was a legit plaintiff with my own case going.  This makes them all look greedy.  Even though like I said before if he really was fucking around slinging diseased dick and not telling people then you deserve what comes cause you nasty.

Her only costs were the buckets of chicken she be stealing

precious bucket of chicken animated GIF

Edited by kidfresh832

Release his medical forms!!! Then lock her up

It goes against HIPAA confidentiality. No one's medical records or history should be public knowledge.

And because the virus hides and lies dormant in 80% of people who have it, most won't test positive unless there's symptoms or an acute infection.

Edited by Kishi
  • Upvote 1

I didn’t mean TMZ... I meant that Usher could release em... if he doesn’t have it, her ask is gone

Agreed.  If he doesn't have it or if the stories are not true.  I would find it baffling that they don't have a response to any of it yet.  Letting these rumors permeate in all the blogs etc it will be difficult to get away from this story.  Seems like something you would want cleared up asap.  Especially since hes married and some of this is alleged to have happened during the relationship.

Agreed.  If he doesn't have it or if the stories are not true.  I would find it baffling that they don't have a response to any of it yet.  Letting these rumors permeate in all the blogs etc it will be difficult to get away from this story.  Seems like something you would want cleared up asap.  Especially since hes married and some of this is alleged to have happened during the relationship.

Which is why he needs to clear the air or not. Not my career