Usher settles lawsuit with stylist for 1.1 million after allegedly giving her herpes

kidfresh832

Lawsuit Alleges Usher Paid Unidentified Woman $1 Million Over STD Exposure

Court documents in the possession of Radar Online have reportedly revealed troubling details behind Usher’s relationship and health.

The report released Wednesday (Jul. 19) by the celebrity-based site claims the singer shelled out $1.1 million in a lawsuit that accused him of infecting his partner with the viral infection known as herpes. Filed at the Superior Court in Los Angeles in late 2012, the plaintiff (who is labeled a celebrity stylist) claimed she was in a relationship with the singer and contracted the virus between 2009-2010.

Prosecutors alleged his partner at the time confronted him with the news after she “developed lesions and blisters in her vagina.” The woman was then told by the singer he didn’t carry the virus and decided to continue the relationship.

It wasn’t until the singer met with his doctor where he was labeled an “asymptomatic carrier,” meaning he shows no physical traits of the disease.

“In a series of telephone conversations and online chat sessions, [Usher] has apologized for infecting [her] and told her he would take care of things,” the lawsuit said.

The singer wed stylist Tameka Foster in 2007 and finalized his divorce after he was accused of cheating in 2009. The singer later married Grace Miguel, in 2015.

Vibe

gym dodgeball barf christine taylor gag me GIF

Now ya'll can put the gay rumors to rest

He can still be bi. Which I don't have a problem with....he couldn't be my man tho. And God forbids a male comes out talking about he got herpes from Usher. I know this shit has got to be embarrassing for him. Who in the heck did Isher piss off? This case was settled back in 2012. His Instagram is crazy tho. People are going all the way in.

He can still be bi. Which I don't have a problem with....he couldn't be my man tho. And God forbids a male comes out talking about he got herpes from Usher. I know this shit has got to be embarrassing for him. Who in the heck did Isher piss off? This case was settled back in 2012. His Instagram is crazy tho. People are going all the way in.

I like Usher but that's disgusting and for him to still lie to her and sleep with her unprotected. She was supposedly the bridesmaid smh

Edited by JoeJoe

I like Usher but that's disgusting and for him to still lie to her and sleep with her unprotected. She was supposedly the bridesmaid smh

I like Usher too.  But yeah this is all kinds of wrong. I hope he is ready because if he has been with multiple women since 2009 which mostly likely he has.... Homeboy is about to be sued multiple times. When them females see that this woman has gotten paid... They are going to be looking for a check.  Don't be surprised if Gloria Allred or her daughter Lisa Bloom come forward with multiple women claiming to have slept with Usher.  This could get really ugly for Usher... I mean it already is,  but it could get worst.  

I like Usher too.  But yeah this is all kinds of wrong. I hope he is ready because if he has been with multiple women since 2009 which mostly likely he has.... Homeboy is about to be sued multiple times. When them females see that this woman has gotten paid... They are going to be looking for a check.  Don't be surprised if Gloria Allred or her daughter Lisa Bloom come forward with multiple women claiming to have slept with Usher.  This could get really ugly for Usher... I mean it already is,  but it could get worst.  

I don't feel bad for him.  If he is knowingly slinging dick around and getting women infected and not telling them he's nasty and deserves to get punished.

• Upvote 1

You ain't said but a word cause another woman just came forward to sue him smdh

• Upvote 1

Yep! And guess who maybe representing her....Lisa Bloom. She tweeted saying that she has been contacted by multiple women about Usher. I hope Usher got his sh*t in order....

well he's worth $180 million so he's stacked but probably not for much longer lol jk

• Upvote 1

well he's worth $180 million so he's stacked but probably not for much longer lol jk

he gotta get him a dream team, a Johnny Cochran,   ...good ole late Johnny could rhyme you outta shit "if the rubber doesn't fit, you must acquit,  that random gurl was hoe, you gotta let em go"   :lmao:    Image result for johnny cochran gif

Thank you and the man has a diamond selling album that some of our faves don't even have

That alone doesn't get you 180 million.  He would have to have investments and production money coming in.  He can probably do some STD endorsement deals though pay some of these gals off.

That alone doesn't get you 180 million.  He would have to have investments and production money coming in.  He can probably do some STD endorsement deals though pay some of these gals off.

of course that alone doesn't give you $180 mill lol. I mentioned the diamond album cause Bailey is acting like it's hard to believe the man is almost worth $200 million.

• Upvote 1