Bruno Mars puts on a helluva show!!

Dal

• 3 weeks later...

I refuse to watch tour videos before I see the show, but BAE always gives 100%!

Can't wait for him to hit Miami and Fort Lauderdale, problem is...shows are practically sold out since they went on sale and every resale ticket is $300 and up. -_-

• Upvote 1

shows are practically sold out since they went on sale and every resale ticket is $300 and up. -_-

fact!

we got our tickets through the official bruno mars website pre-sale, all we had to do was preorder the 24k Magic album for $10 and BAM! we had the pick of the litter in terms of seat choices ?? 

• Upvote 2

fact!

we got our tickets through the official bruno mars website pre-sale, all we had to do was preorder the 24k Magic album for $10 and BAM! we had the pick of the litter in terms of seat choices ?? 

I feel like such a fool. I got the album at Target. And now I'm going to have to pay $300 to see him. :(

I feel like such a fool. I got the album at Target. And now I'm going to have to pay $300 to see him. :(

$300 is about how much we paid after fees and taxes and all that.. we were on the lower level with a clear view though

$300 is about how much we paid after fees and taxes and all that.. we were on the lower level with a clear view though

I don't feel so bad now. I've found some better priced seats on Stubhub. It'll have to do!

• Upvote 1