According to Gil: Janet, Beyonce, Missy, Solange and Katy Perry...

_KINGSEANCOURT_

Love this. Janet always loved Missy & there's not many ppl that can get Janet to come to their shows. Missy is a legend. Janet ending up in the same room with all those girls is kinda dope. I'd love to see a pic. 

Janet has come back to LA & really been on the scene. I have a feeling we'll end up with a countdown clock in the next week or so. Leading into August. Lord an EP would be epic. There's so much potential! 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Love this. Janet always loved Missy & there's not many ppl that can get Janet to come to their shows. Missy is a legend. Janet ending up in the same room with all those girls is kinda dope. I'd love to see a pic. 

Janet has come back to LA & really been on the scene. I have a feeling we'll end up with a countdown clock in the next week or so. Leading into August. Lord an EP would be epic. There's so much potential! 

I've been thinking countdown clock too, wondering when and what, BUT seeing Janet among all those women that are in the game after all this time is such a testament to Janet's legacy  and longevity

Thats the creator/brains behind the Love and Hip Hop franchise. I wonder if she is helping Janet document her tour....HA!:rolleyes:

One of the blogs on Instagram posted this pic...and people in the comment section was telling Janet to run!!!! Lol! I don't believe Mona is involved with Janet's documentary. Although they've known each other for 2 decades now.

One of the blogs on Instagram posted this pic...and people in the comment section was telling Janet to run!!!! Lol! I don't believe Mona is involved with Janet's documentary. Although they've known each other for 2 decades now.

She's known Mona for that long?

Thats the creator/brains behind the Love and Hip Hop franchise. I wonder if she is helping Janet document her tour....HA!:rolleyes:

Hell fuck no she isn't gonna be helping Janet!!!

and they were right! Mona is a messy bitch and she's the reason why Joseline Hernandez the main star of the show quit. Mona lives for drama baby lol