According to Gil: Janet, Beyonce, Missy, Solange and Katy Perry...

_KINGSEANCOURT_

ThiNet is giving me life. I wonder how much weight she plans on losing. I guess she knows to stop once Miss Vein pops up....:rolleyes:

I was hoping she would go AFY ...you know when Gil tells her she should eat a sandwich :ph34r: she made being super thin cute

I was hoping she would go AFY ...you know when Gil tells her she should eat a sandwich :ph34r: she made being super thin cute

Hell no!! She was far too thin then, she looked ILL at times. Anything but that.

• Upvote 1

hungry Janet -_-

Image result for janet jackson jay leno 2001

Image result for janet jackson jay leno 2001

Janet reminds me of Paula Abdul here. And I think she was probably eating little to nothing here.  Janet's body during the AFY tour was awesome.  I remember pausing the HBO special multiple times to admire her physique. But I think it was hard to keep that up.  Janet is a naturally thick woman.  But because she is a sex symbol she was sorta pushed to stay thin all the time.  It something she's struggled with over the years.  When she lost all that weight back in 06....I was worried because in some pics she looked emaciated. Like she lost the weight too quickly.  But this time it's seems totally different. She took her time and over the last 6 months has managed to lose the weight and look healthy. 

Edited by BlackCat1989
  • Upvote 4

Janet reminds me of Paula Abdul here. And I think she was probably eating little to nothing here.  Janet's body during the AFY tour was awesome.  I remember pausing the HBO special multiple times to admire her physique. But I think it was hard to keep that up.  Janet is a naturally thick woman.  But because she is a sex symbol she was sorta pushed to stay thin all the time.  It something she's struggled with over the years.  When she lost all that weight back in 06....I was worried because in some pics she looked emaciated. Like she lost the weight too quickly.  But this time it's seems totally different. She took her time and over the last 6 months has managed to lose the weight and look healthy. 

I remember in 2001 during the AFY era, a radio jock played AFY, and after the song finished he came back on and said "Janet Jackson looks the best she's ever looked"  when I saw her on tour (front row center, thanks Miss Janet fanclub :P)  she looked hella fit, her abs were killer I saw her early on during the tour so she was super thin

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

skinny Janet :wub:

I loved watching this when it aired. I just watched this link 3 times cause I loved how the crowd kept cheering and wouldn't even let her talk lol. 

The AFY body was definitely her at her fittest but I felt she was a little too skinny cause when she did "If" in those little shorts her legs looked too skinny to me and she lost most of that booty she normally has. Damita Jo era was her best body to me. 

• Upvote 2

sigh....^^^^ you did what I did, I watched that crowd get to their damn feet at the mention of her name she hadnt even came out!.....bad ass bitch B)  there's another clip I love from BET where they yelled so much for Janet she was like "well let's get to the nominees" :lol:

• Upvote 2

I just want to say, its so easy to look back and reminiscence over times we loved, but I dont want to take apart anyone's body, I dont want to put negative energy into the universe I believe Janet is a beautiful human being at all times her talent, her graciousness, her ability to stand strong matters so much more than body fat percentage...no disrespect intended Miss Jackson

• Upvote 4

It would be perfect if Janet got to her Damita Jo weight. I always felt that was her body at its best overall. AFY era weight would be far too hard for her to keep in check and I don't think she needs that much stress. I think what's most likely is that we'll get Janet at a weight similar to her 2010 American Idol appearance, which I'd be fine with.

• Upvote 1

sigh....^^^^ you did what I did, I watched that crowd get to their damn feet at the mention of her name she hadnt even came out!.....bad ass bitch B)  there's another clip I love from BET where they yelled so much for Janet she was like "well let's get to the nominees" :lol:

I loved seeing that. I just watched it 5 times no joke lol. Awe look at Usher standing up for his boo and by boo I mean P. Diddy.

• Upvote 1

I loved watching this when it aired. I just watched this link 3 times cause I loved how the crowd kept cheering and wouldn't even let her talk lol. 

The AFY body was definitely her at her fittest but I felt she was a little too skinny cause when she did "If" in those little shorts her legs looked too skinny to me and she lost most of that booty she normally has. Damita Jo era was her best body to me. 

yes i remember thinking the same about the If shorts.

Damita Jo is by far her finest looking era. She looks like an angel in the I Want You video :wub:

Edited by vibeology
  • Upvote 2