The VIDEO VANGUARD AWARD .....

janetDAYZ

...this year is suppose to go to Ms. Xtina Aguilera. Apparently they ran out of popular acts to give it to ( which i said would happen) to help the ratings. Should have definitely went to Missy if we're back on the "merit" scale and not about popularity. Xtina doesnt derserve this in no shape or form. MTV's angle now seems to be .."lets honor the popular hasbeens of the TRL age"  Backstreet Boys will be next year, mark my word. A mess. 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 3

This is an award that shouldn't be given to everyone. It shouldn't be given out every year either. Xtina has a beautiful voice,  however her videos were nothing special. That was something Britney spears always had over Xtina. Missy should have gotten this award over a decade ago. Nobody from this era deserves one except for maybe Lady Gaga. 

• Upvote 2

...this year is suppose to go to Ms. Xtina Aguilera. Apparently they ran out of popular acts to give it to ( which i said would happen) to help the ratings. Should have definitely went to Missy if we're back on the "merit" scale and not about popularity. Xtina doesnt derserve this in no shape or form. MTV's angle now seems to be .."lets honor the popular hasbeens of the TRL age"  Backstreet Boys will be next year, mark my word. A mess. 

I think she deserved it before Beyonce but Missy deserved it before both. I'll be watching since she's my 2nd fave behind Janet

Edited by JoeJoe

Missy deserves it and Janet should be the one to present it to her 

Oh no my son, Janet and Missy don't attend the lessor events -_- for what? to be sat aside some K-pop group, no this game of thrones got levels to the shit, and if you're paying attention Iconic artists haven't fucked with the VMAs in years dont see em, not the place to be seen. BUT I don't disagree with your idea, one Vanguard winner passing on the award to another deserving winner......I feel like this is like the inductJanet campaign, shit aint right folks talk about it, but thangs aint happening :filenails: 

Oh no my son, Janet and Missy don't attend the lessor events -_- for what? to be sat aside some K-pop group, no this game of thrones got levels to the shit, and if you're paying attention Iconic artists haven't fucked with the VMAs in years dont see em, not the place to be seen. BUT I don't disagree with your idea, one Vanguard winner passing on the award to another deserving winner......I feel like this is like the inductJanet campaign, shit aint right folks talk about it, but thangs aint happening :filenails: 

I think if Janet showed up solely to present missy the vanguard award then that would be justifiable.. ain't nobody saying she should be seated giving reaction shots to the latest Miley Cyrus performance or anything like that.. and ur right, not a whole lotta iconic artists are making appearances at the VMAs lately, but it wouldn't hurt.. it's not like Janet would lose fans if she did that, merely gain a new young fan or two potentially..

• Upvote 1

I think if Janet showed up solely to present missy the vanguard award then that would be justifiable.. ain't nobody saying she should be seated giving reaction shots to the latest Miley Cyrus performance or anything like that.. and ur right, not a whole lotta iconic artists are making appearances at the VMAs lately, but it wouldn't hurt.. it's not like Janet would lose fans if she did that, merely gain a new young fan or two potentially..

you cool as fuck B)  first they (MTV) needs to be hit up, with a campaign around Missy to get her that award.....I have no doubts in my mind that Janet would do the presentation, but first MTV has to give it up and stop bullshitting

• Upvote 1

you been good Dal? whats been going on? where is the next travel vacation video? You did such an amazing job on the other...it's weird for me now because Im just nor figuring out this is the vacation time because so many of my co-workers took vacations this month...I have no plans...I did just buy a new Jeep though .... "move muddafucka out da whey, out muh whey"  :lmao: 

Edited by Bailey.

you been good Dal? whats been going on? where is the next travel vacation video? You did such an amazing job on the other...it's weird for me now because Im just nor figuring out this is the vacation time because so many of my co-workers took vacations this month...I have no plans...I did just buy a new Jeep though .... "move muddafucka out da whey, out muh whey"  :lmao: 

yea def been great, thanks! We don't have another cruise video coming anytime soon, but I still have a few trips to Disneyland that we documented just waiting to be editors and uploaded.. a few concert vids that we took to share.. some local videos we made with the fam that also need to be put together for our YouTube channel.. so hopefully you subscribed to us (Hawes FamTV).. thanks again! ??