NEW "All For You" Remix (includes unheard vocals)

Dal

Its a really good mix, however I listened very closely and there are no new vocals just moments where existing vocals are either enhanced from her background vocals on the original, or her vocals are not covered by music during the break downs ...but the remix is great

Its a really good mix, however I listened very closely and there are no new vocals just moments where existing vocals are either enhanced from her background vocals on the original, or her vocals are not covered by music during the break downs ...but the remix is great

I didn't say there were "new" vocals.. I specifically put "unheard" because of exactly what you said ?? 

• Upvote 2

I didn't say there were "new" vocals.. I specifically put "unheard" because of exactly what you said ?? 

"unheard" suggests, if you think about it, to the excited fan that something "new" is there, the vocals aren't even "unheard" Ive heard all of the vocals on that great remix you posted so thank you Dal :P

• Upvote 2