The Alternate Black Cat video

jarrylf

I was just watching the Black Cat (funky mix) video, and just realized of all the video talk we've had and even the alternate/directors cut videos, I've never seen this one mentioned, and for what it is (just different shots, specifically more Janet & her crew close ups and less audience close ups) I kind of prefer this one to the regular version, Janet's eating up those beauty shots, and so's Tina and the background singers too, vs. how in the original video most of the people who got close ups here appear briefly.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 5

Agreed, the only things I REALLY love about this remix is how her voice stands out (but it doesn't match the music), and the 2nd guitar solo.

Yep... I love alternate versions!
I'd love to see a different take of I Get Lonely. There are so many cool sets on that video (mannequin/snake dress) but we mostly see flashes of it.
The choreography is dope tho... I understand why cut all the rest LOL

• Upvote 1

Yep... I love alternate versions!I'd love to see a different take of I Get Lonely. There are so many cool sets on that video (mannequin/snake dress) but we mostly see flashes of it.
The choreography is dope tho... I understand why cut all the rest LOL

Im such a die hard anything never seen nor heard Im up for

• 5 months later...