The Lion King Smashes Box Office

If it were a movie they’d call it a “movie”

Oh I know she is but it’s a voice over role

ur real thick-headed aint cha.. the word "movie" isn't even an official term for feature length films, it means only "moving pictures" aka "movie"..

a film is a film is a film, regardless of length..

besides, Google refers to it as a "movie" ? 

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Captain+eo

and she's already done a voiceover role in Epic, and it was epically terrible lol

• Upvote 2

When was Janet or her terrible actor of a brother in a Disney film? 

Why does she have to limit herself? 

Youre still going to watch the movie, with or without Beyonce 

She doesn't have to limit herself but she should because she can't act worth a damn lol

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

I dunno I think I like this better than Elton, but I'm hesitant on Donald's part.  They recorded it separately I saw on his interview last night.  I think you can tell, I'd have to hear a few more times.  

That’s not the same version as Elton John’s song :umm: 

Elton John’s version in the original was for the credits... this song is a remake from the in-movie duet

Beyonce oversings on this song. No emotions

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dominique Laveau said:

Chile the critics are dragging the movie so far.

The biggest complaint I have seen is that it's shot for shot remake. But less emotive visually so it's like why bother? One of the comparisons is Aladdin remake choose to expand Jasmine role so at least it's different. 

I'll see it still I think. 

1 hour ago, Dominique Laveau said:

I knew it wasn't a good idea to release two live action remakes so close to each other....looks like Lion King is getting dragged because people are tired of Disney and their money hungry ways. Beyonce don't deserve this 😑:rolleyes:

It’ll be a billion dollar movie :umm: like Aladdin Which got poor reviews

All the speaking parts I've seen look really terrible. The animals have NO life, NO expressions whatsoever. It is too realistic and doesn't work. They could still have made their mouth and eye movements more "cartoony" to sell it more.

I'm sure it's going to be visually stunning but I'm also starting to feel this fatigue. Kinda almost can't wait for them to be redone making all their renaissance films. 

4 hours ago, Aquaria said:

All the speaking parts I've seen look really terrible. The animals have NO life, NO expressions whatsoever. It is too realistic and doesn't work. They could still have made their mouth and eye movements more "cartoony" to sell it more.

I'm sure it's going to be visually stunning but I'm also starting to feel this fatigue. Kinda almost can't wait for them to be redone making all their renaissance films. 

They should have stuck to one a year tbh. But i’ll Watch them all and know i’ll enjoy them. 

To think we’ve still got Frozen 2 and Maleficent 2 to come out 

5 hours ago, Aquaria said:

They don't have a choice. They waited too long so unless they make something thier copyrights expire. That's why we're seeing a rush of films back to back