[PICTURE] Janet spotted this weekend

feehgarcia

We almost missed this one! LOL
No one saw this, only a few people shared it and I still can't find more/the original pic in any media outlets/photo agencies.

Rumor has it this was taken in London last saturday (the background looks very similiar to Janet or Wissam's apartament over there). I'd say she flew back during the weekend to deliver Eissa back to Wissam or to deal with some legal divorce stuff.

P/S: THIS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOODY
Edited by feehgarcia
  • Upvote 2

This is taken in London but it isn't from Saturday as Radar Online posted it in an article on Friday. I didn't post it here as I am dubious as to how recent it is. She has always been bundled up in London so you can't judge it by her size either.

Either way I just wish she wouldn't wear her hair through her hat like that. I am not a fan of that look.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Either way I just wish she wouldn't wear her hair through her hat like that. I am not a fan of that look.

it’s not a hat.. it’s a sun visor

I'm inclined to believe it's a regular baseball cap that she hot-glued a fuzzy hair wig on top ? 

• Upvote 1

it’s not a hat.. it’s a sun visor

I feel like I remember that outfit before her LA trip with Eissa 

the scarf and trousers she has worn before but her hat visor is new and her shoes I don't remember her wearing before although Wissam has similar. Also when she has been in London previously she has worn a sweater or something baggy over the top. :coffee: