Disney hits Netflix hard!

Bailey

I am not saying they will fail at all.  They have a legit awesome catalog.  The Marvel Netflix shows are huge draws, critically acclaimed for the most part and anticipated.  I would automatically have their catalog jump HULU for example.  I don't watch anything original from them.  

Some of these people trying to do their own little services will fail.  I am looking at CBS little paid service for the new Star Trek series.  Who the fuck is giving CBS money for that?  

Cable companies are scrambling to keep up. Viacom released or is releasing their own service (removing a lot of shows off Hulu). 

Cable companies are scrambling to keep up. Viacom released or is releasing their own service (removing a lot of shows off Hulu). 

It is an outdated expensive for no reason model.  I am mad I still pay for cable myself.  We should have way faster broadband options by now. Our average speeds, coverage, and options are silly when you look at what other countries pay for faster speeds and access.

• Upvote 1

People have to realize that the new disney streaming service isn't only going to include current/previous feature films, but also OLD SCHOOL Disney shows

(Darkwing Duck, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Bonkers, Dumbo's Circus, New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, Hannah Montana, Lizzie McGuire, Recess, The Proud Family, That's So Raven, DuckTales, Tale Spin, Goof Troop, Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Gargoyles, Timon & Pumbaa, etc etc ETC!)

These shows have been literally collecting dust in the Disney vault because Disney knows what they're doing and this was the plan the WHOLE time...to get their own streaming service like Netflix and to bring these series back to a general audience...not even including feature films!

They tested the waters with their Netflix deal signed back in 2012, and now they will succeed on their own..

It is an outdated expensive for no reason model.  I am mad I still pay for cable myself.  We should have way faster broadband options by now. Our average speeds, coverage, and options are silly when you look at what other countries pay for faster speeds and access.

Image result for meryl streep yes gif