Janet’s At Kendrick Lamar’s Concert in LA

I LOVE that she's there to see Kendrick!! That's dope af, and although it will never happen....it would have been epic if she came out on poetic justice. But I just love that they're there vibing, and I hope we get a pic of her with Kendrick - it's unlikely but I hope. He's a huge Jackson supporter. 

• Upvote 4

It was inevitable that she appear at a Kendrick Lamar show, I mean when you help to influence what some consider the best rapper alive...you have to show your approval and I bet it feels great knowing that she had a hand in his success :unsure:. Poetic Justice made Kendrick a bonafide star...not to mention his 'i' video borrows visuals from the Got Till It's Gone vid.-_-

• Upvote 6

It was inevitable that she appear at a Kendrick Lamar show, I mean when you help to influence what some consider the best rapper alive...you have to show your approval and I bet it feels great knowing that she had a hand in his success :unsure:. Poetic Justice made Kendrick a bonafide star...not to mention his 'i' video borrows visuals from the Got Till It's Gone vid.-_-

fresh Tuna, True Tuna, from the waters of the great forever -_-

Image result for tuna fish jumping gif

• Upvote 1