Janet’s At Kendrick Lamar’s Concert in LA

All of her latest concert pop ups have been a mazing, I want new songs with them all!!! It would slay & sound incredible!

I agree. I want Janet to somewhat push her own envelope. Like I loved Unbreakable album it was great but I'd love to hear Janet explore sounds like  the Kendrick song Love, or Bruno Versace on the Floor. 

I read where Janet loved Sinead Harnett - No Other Way & I think Janet would kill this type of song. Her & Kendrick could kill a modernized STOW kind of track but it has to FEEEEL modern & good. 

• Upvote 3

I agree. I want Janet to somewhat push her own envelope. Like I loved Unbreakable album it was great but I'd love to hear Janet explore sounds like  the Kendrick song Love, or Bruno Versace on the Floor. 

I read where Janet loved Sinead Harnett - No Other Way & I think Janet would kill this type of song. Her & Kendrick could kill a modernized STOW kind of track but it has to FEEEEL modern & good. 

when the idea of a Bruno/Janet collar came up earlier this summer, the first song I thought of was "Locked Out of Heaven." She would sound (perform) sooooo well on a song like that.

• Upvote 1

when the idea of a Bruno/Janet collar came up earlier this summer, the first song I thought of was "Locked Out of Heaven." She would sound (perform) sooooo well on a song like that.

Yes! That's a great song - when you envision Janet singing that what song of recent years would you imagine her vocal range to be in? If that makes sense? 

All I know is Janet's last hit "Feedback" was produced by Rodney Jerkins and someone else.

The thing is Janet is produced excellently with JJ/JT & vocally, lyrically, & melodically they get her & she shines. BUT they could use some more elements. I think Janet also vocally sounds almost best with Rich Harrison. What Can I Say, didn't allow Janet to fly under the radar vocally. 

Also idk if anyone is familiar with Alex Isley she has a couple tracks that would give Janet LIFE! I'm going to post two they are Janet alllll day!

• Upvote 1