Janet’s At Kendrick Lamar’s Concert in LA

the confusion lives....:blink:

the contradictions melt...

we're left alone with Jimmy and Terry :rolleyes:

They are all I need...

They are the breath I breathe...:rolleyes:

Chile...

I'm not saying that Janet can't be great without Jimmy and Terry.

My argument is that when the three of them are in the studio, the entity known as Janet Jackson is elevated to a higher frequency. A frequency that transforms Janet's music into a mirror and I can see myself in it. -_- When she was working with other producers, nothing was reflected.:huh::rolleyes:

Ugh!!! That interlude leads me into my favorite song on the album. I'm gonna buy Damita Jo on itunes right now

• Upvote 1

I wanna know why in the hell are y'all discussing KKK and Nazi's in the Janet section of the forum? If you don't like what we're discussing here then simply leave out of the topic and go to another. WTF is so hard about that? Take that other stuff to the free-xone where it belongs:mellow:

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 3

Pretty sure our defense systems are a guarantee tactic. The missile would blow up over the ocean negatively effecting oceaners 

Yes science is amazing. 

Wow you are uninformed... no, it is not a guarantee... we've never even had to use our missle defense system in a real life situation, and out of the last 3 tests it failed once... so stfu with your false notions..

and yes science is great but again, not guaranteed.. and if you have friends or family living out in Hawaii this shit can be rather worrying...

and duh obviously I know this is the Janet forum.. and my point wasn't that we need to discuss world problems in this exact thread, just that the Janet topic at hand was stupidly useless (IWY is neither superior nor inferior to Unbreakable)...

and duh obviously I know this is the Janet forum.. and my point wasn't that we need to discuss world problems in this exact thread, just that the Janet topic at hand was stupidly useless (IWY is neither superior nor inferior to Unbreakable)...

I have full confidence in our trillion dollar military and you can keep your personal stuff, personal. It’s not about you. It’s about Janet on this side of the forum

You’re more than welcome to create a thread about world problems and see how many people post :coffee: 

What’s useless is you bringing up world issues on this forum (IWY is not equal to the entire Unbreakable album)

Edited by State of the Game

I wanna know why in the hell are y'all discussing KKK and Nazi's in the Janet section of the forum? If you don't like what we're discussing here then simply leave out of the topic and go to another. WTF is so hard about that? Take that other stuff to the free-xone where it belongs:mellow:

Thank you! 

• Upvote 1

Ugh!!! That interlude leads me into my favorite song on the album. I'm gonna buy Damita Jo on itunes right now

Absolutely one of my favorite interludes. Janet is so insightful and profound even when she is not trying to be. Her love for poetry always shines in her music for the most part. 

I will say that she isnt her best self when it comes to deadlines because she needs to live her life, download that information, write down her thoughts and then present it to the world...her best albums exist because of that.

AND given that she is an independent artist (no more deadlines) and I know her next album will be inspired by Eissa...I'm just not comfortable with anybody producing that except for Jimmy and Terry. She can experiment with producers on the album after the next one. #sorryNOTsorry

You are so immature. I'd really wish you'd stop bringing Beyoncé into this argument. It really doesn't help your case here when it comes to the music sis ?

and honestly the work she has done with outside producers shits on all the songs that came out of the Unbreakable album. I Want You? Easily better than 75% of Unbreakable... and that's really no shade. Sure unbreakable as an album flows better than previous ones, but that does not mean the music is greater. 

And lmao at you throwing shade at All Nite. Most of her discog is about love & sex. God you are a big contradiction. 

and Dem Jointz is not a winner of 3 Grammys. A flop producer who's main credits come from Kelly Price and Jordin Sparks. Not the sound Janet needs. ?

:blink:

:mellow:

• Upvote 2