Governor of Virginia declares State of Emergency due to voilence of White Supremacists. Gaga, Cher, and other celebs go in on Trump on twitter.

JoeJoe

I want him to have a very painful heart attack and keel over like yesterday 

Ohhhh no...I don't want death for him, that'd be too easy Dal, PLUS, he'd get some kind of "heroic" funeral because he's a sitting President, we don't want/need that attached to his name, no no....

Instead, he's got to be shamed, disgraced, impeached, his businesses must tank harder & faster than they already are, jail (not rich jail either), everything he's "worked" for (was handed to him, he stole) he must lose, his daughter he clearly fantasizes about has to hate him, which would kill his boner. His children & his children's children must hate him, and feel disgusted by him and what he's done to their already shitty family name, and whether or not they even admit it should all be so clear they won't have to.  He should WANT death, but be kept from it....I want him to lay in the bed full of shit he's been making....and then death may be granted by that baboon he art of his......the idea of that seriously brings a smile to my face that the idea of just him dying could never do.

Im a firm believer in the theory "There are much worse & scarier in life than death"

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

Ohhhh no...I don't want death for him, that'd be too easy Dal, PLUS, he'd get some kind of "heroic" funeral because he's a sitting President, we don't want/need that attached to his name, no no....

Instead, he's got to be shamed, disgraced, impeached, his businesses must tank harder & faster than they already are, jail (not rich jail either), everything he's "worked" for (was handed to him, he stole) he must lose, his daughter he clearly fantasizes about has to hate him, which would kill his boner. His children & his children's children must hate him, and feel disgusted by him and what he's done to their already shitty family name, and whether or not they even admit it should all be so clear they won't have to.  He should WANT death, but be kept from it....I want him to lay in the bed full of shit he's been making....and then death may be granted by that baboon he art of his......the idea of that seriously brings a smile to my face that the idea of just him dying could never do.

Im a firm believer in the theory "There are much worse & scarier in life than death"

I like it

• Upvote 1