Sigh...Mary J. Blige owes millions in back taxes

Bailey

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/mary-j-blige-owes-the-irs-dollar65-million-for-eight-years-of-back-taxes/ar-AAqioz6?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Uncle Sam is on line one! Mary J. Blige revealed in court documents that she owes the IRS $6.5 million in unpaid back taxes for the years 2008 through 2016.

While in the midst of a bitter divorce battle with Martin 'Kendu' Isaacs, the R&B legend filed an Income and Expense Declaration in a Los Angeles court on August 8, after she was given a temporary order to pay her estranged husband $30,000 a month, the Daily Mail reported. Kendu had originally sought $130,000 a month.

In the documents, she revealed that she earns $326,930 a month.

The singer detailed her expenses, indicating she pays $14,000 a month for her Los Angeles rental and $2,340 for her two Mercedes-Benz cars. She also still owns a mansion in New Jersey, but that's been on the market since 2015 with little interest. The Daily Mail said the home has been listed as "un-rentable" and has been boarded up by the city and is in a state of "disrepair."

I hate hearing this about Mary. I hope she can get this under control. Glad she got rid of that trifling ass husband. 

she can always get back on the road and tour, she's still bankable she just has to have her stuff together to make it happen right, she needs good management and accounting that's it

• Upvote 1

Like did she think that "No More Drama" income was gonna last...?

if anything she made some coin off "The Breakthrough" that album sold faster than any album she ever released, and its pretty damn good. I like Mary, she was just on How to Get Away with Murder, she played Annalise's hair dresser -_-  the struggle is real :coffee:

if anything she made some coin off "The Breakthrough" that album sold faster than any album she ever released, and its pretty damn good. I like Mary, she was just on How to Get Away with Murder, she played Annalise's hair dresser -_-  the struggle is real :coffee:

I like her too, not so much a huge fan of her music, tho she def has some good singles and she sing like crazy, but really just a fan of her as a person. She seems really down to earth in a lot of ways, and she should be almost on that legendary level of career (ala Diana, Whitney, Mariah, etc) but she can't seem to get a team together to get her there.. I enjoyed when she interviewed Hillary last year for Apple Music, even when she sang at Hillary for the last 2 mins lol