My SOTW Tour Video Blog

Kishi

• 2 weeks later...

My opening night adventure and show review is next!

so where you gonna have pics and video stored so they can't come for them? :unsure:  please tell us about the hospitality package, if you bought that, Id like to know how that is

I only took four videos and a handful of pictures. I wanted to enjoy my night. I'm getting the hospitality package for the Florida shows.

I'm officially jealous. I would say I hope you have an amazing time but how can you not witnessing an ethereal being :unsure:

She was nothing short of amazing!

I hope I look as good as you once I turn 35

Thanks. I'm 29 though.

Edited by Kishi

So here's my latest video blog, I discuss pretty much everything that's been happening the last week: Kevin Aucoin, Janet Jam Lewis radio documentary, Cardi B and Tamar, the new president of A&R for Rhythm Nation Records, winning front row tickets to shows, and the straightened ponytail. 

In the next video, I'll be discussing the anniversaries for Janet Jackson, Rhythm Nation, The Velvet Rope, and 20 Y.O. and from now on in every video, I'll be showing love and giving a spotlight to fans that are using art, music, dance, and social media to promote Janet in a positive light. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Before my Toledo and Detroit adventure begins, I decided to speak a little bit about the Hollywood Bowl show and touch on communication and respect between fans online and in person. Many of us have met each other over the years, became friends, found romantic relationships, or constant arguments. But it’s important to have respect for each other as Janet fans and as human beings. This video is dedicated to Joanna, Trell, and Mike, who I appreciate for being dedicated and kind hearted people. I love you all and if you’re going to Toledo or Detroit, let me know so we can hang out!

• 3 weeks later...

I just watched all your videos. Keep it up

Awww thank you so much, will do. Since the tour only lasts for another month and I'm going to another show, my goal is to put out 1 or 2 videos a week. Keep watching, more to come!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...