• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Slayer Swift coming for your coins!: Taylor Swift Announces New Album—Reputation

56 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Taylor Swift, Reputation

After plenty of teasing and quite a bit of waiting,Taylor Swift has finally given fans the gift they've been wanting for three years...That's right, ladies, gents and Swifties all around the world, #TS6 is here!

The singer revealed on Wednesday she will this year release her sixth studio album, Reputation, her first major record in three years. Reputation is set for release on Nov. 10, according to her Instagram. She also revealed that the first single from the record will be released Thursday night.

She also revealed its cover art. It features a black and white photo of Taylor dressed casually in a loose-fitting shirt and sporting wet hair, dark lipstick and a chain choker while standing amid a backdrop of fake newspaper headlines and articles, all containing repeats of two words, "Taylor Swift."

It comes hours after the singer released the third in a series of three videos making up a larger one of a slithering snake—an animal her critics have often associated with her over the years, and days after she purged all of her social media accounts.

As is the trend among artists these days, the 27-year-old songstress went what has since become known as the Beyoncé route and opted not to tease any new music beforehand or otherwise promise that something special was in the works.

Not only did Swift go into hiding for most of the year so far, staying out of the public eye and off social media, she also hasn't released a new album since 2014's 1989, which dropped on Oct. 27, 2014. Her last single, the Zayn Malik collaboration "I Don't Wanna Live Forever," appeared on the Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack and was released in December.

E!

Posted · Report post

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted · Report post

How appropriate.  A snake.  Medusa is shook.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I didnt realize  its been that long since her last album since its on play non-stop on streaming services like Pandora, I hear her alll the time :rolleyes:  she cute though I use her, but then I end up feeling real gay :unsure:

Edited by Bailey.

Posted · Report post

I end up feeling real gay :unsure:

you are what you eat 

Posted · Report post

you are what you eat 

but I love some of her stuff, it's very catchy, its like ear candy :wub: I love the song "Style" B)

Posted · Report post

She’s overrated 

Posted · Report post

She’s overrated 

I give her some credit though.  She is a songwriter and she uses her old fuckboys for material.  She is like a musical succubus.  She gets that D, dumps them and then writes songs about them.

Posted · Report post

This marketing reminds me of when Katy Perry was burning her candy colored wigs and shit like she was about to reinvent herself but it all turned out to be more of the same. 

I did like those snake videos though. 

Posted · Report post

Hopefully she owns being a bitch. I would actually be here for that. If it's about her playing a victim and blaming others (media outlets) for how we view her then she can keep it.

Channel your inner 90's Madonna girl...you have the floor, don't be no punk bitch. -_-

Posted · Report post

Hopefully she owns being a bitch. I would actually be here for that. If it's about her playing a victim and blaming others (media outlets) for how we view her then she can keep it.

Channel your inner 90's Madonna girl...you have the floor, don't be no punk bitch-_-

:lmao:    her marketing is pretty obvious with a November release, she's going straight for holiday sales

Posted · Report post

Taylor is a guilt pleasure of mine. I loved her "Red" era (I knew you were trouble, WANGBT). It's the only time I've seen her live. I liked last era, but I thought it was a step down. Hopefully, the music is still good because I'm not looking forward to more preaching feminism while starting cat fights.

Posted · Report post

Okay so "Look What You Made Me do"  is a ghetto bop, gurrrll how did GPS get our directions so wrong we over here? :unsure:

Posted · Report post

Catchy?  Yes.  But it feels reductive from her last album/ era, especially if this is supposed to be the lead single.  

But I'm sure the video will be cray cray

Posted · Report post

Song is interesting...especially when she said that the old her is dead and then has the snake swallowing it's tail (Ouruboros)....I'm sure the Illuminati fanatics are gonna be in a tizzy. I can dig it.

Love a good girl gone bad, more attitude tho...^_^

Posted · Report post

did she stop Justin Bieber from taking Mariah Carey's record run at #1?

Posted · Report post

So shitty

Posted · Report post

somebody post a video of where she's actually giving vibrato cause she can't sing for shit.

Posted · Report post

gurl, how she gonna come for da gays, she straight up Beyonce'd Beyonce and thats a lot of stealing with no receipts and stuff <_<

Posted · Report post

God her lyrics are so dumb.. I don't get the hype with her

Posted (edited) · Report post

God her lyrics are so dumb.. I don't get the hype with her

White girl power :cheer:making America great again :wub: it's perfect a white girl that gets on her back a lot but never slut shamed for it

Edited by Bailey.

Posted · Report post

gurl, how she gonna come for da gays, she straight up Beyonce'd Beyonce and thats a lot of stealing with no receipts and stuff <_<

shes been getting dragged on twitter since the video images came out so far.

Posted · Report post

I'm sorry Beyonce does NOT come to mind when I saw the clip. I didn't know Beyonce owned the patent of standing in front of men wearing black. The reaching is real.

And some black people are doing the absolute most on Twitter. Everything is not centered around black vs. white... Ugh!