Slayer Swift coming for your coins!: Taylor Swift Announces New Album—Reputation

kidfresh832

Taylor Swift, Reputation

After plenty of teasing and quite a bit of waiting,Taylor Swift has finally given fans the gift they've been wanting for three years...That's right, ladies, gents and Swifties all around the world, #TS6 is here!

The singer revealed on Wednesday she will this year release her sixth studio album, Reputation, her first major record in three years. Reputation is set for release on Nov. 10, according to her Instagram. She also revealed that the first single from the record will be released Thursday night.

She also revealed its cover art. It features a black and white photo of Taylor dressed casually in a loose-fitting shirt and sporting wet hair, dark lipstick and a chain choker while standing amid a backdrop of fake newspaper headlines and articles, all containing repeats of two words, "Taylor Swift."

It comes hours after the singer released the third in a series of three videos making up a larger one of a slithering snake—an animal her critics have often associated with her over the years, and days after she purged all of her social media accounts.

As is the trend among artists these days, the 27-year-old songstress went what has since become known as the Beyoncé route and opted not to tease any new music beforehand or otherwise promise that something special was in the works.

Not only did Swift go into hiding for most of the year so far, staying out of the public eye and off social media, she also hasn't released a new album since 2014's 1989, which dropped on Oct. 27, 2014. Her last single, the Zayn Malik collaboration "I Don't Wanna Live Forever," appeared on the Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack and was released in December.

E!

Hopefully she owns being a bitch. I would actually be here for that. If it's about her playing a victim and blaming others (media outlets) for how we view her then she can keep it.

Channel your inner 90's Madonna girl...you have the floor, don't be no punk bitch. -_-

• Upvote 4

Hopefully she owns being a bitch. I would actually be here for that. If it's about her playing a victim and blaming others (media outlets) for how we view her then she can keep it.

Channel your inner 90's Madonna girl...you have the floor, don't be no punk bitch-_-

:lmao:    her marketing is pretty obvious with a November release, she's going straight for holiday sales

Taylor is a guilt pleasure of mine. I loved her "Red" era (I knew you were trouble, WANGBT). It's the only time I've seen her live. I liked last era, but I thought it was a step down. Hopefully, the music is still good because I'm not looking forward to more preaching feminism while starting cat fights.

I'm sorry Beyonce does NOT come to mind when I saw the clip. I didn't know Beyonce owned the patent of standing in front of men wearing black. The reaching is real.

And some black people are doing the absolute most on Twitter. Everything is not centered around black vs. white... Ugh!

• Upvote 1