Slayer Swift coming for your coins!: Taylor Swift Announces New Album—Reputation

kidfresh832

I'm sorry Beyonce does NOT come to mind when I saw the clip. I didn't know Beyonce owned the patent of standing in front of men wearing black. The reaching is real.

And some black people are doing the absolute most on Twitter. Everything is not centered around black vs. white... Ugh!

it looks like lemonade and I am not even a Beyoncé fan. The color tones, the stance and everything. And everything is centered around black and white unless you're white. That's what we call white privelege. Taylor has been gentrifying black culture for awhile now. It's nothing new.

• Downvote 1

I'm sorry Beyonce does NOT come to mind when I saw the clip. I didn't know Beyonce owned the patent of standing in front of men wearing black. The reaching is real.

And some black people are doing the absolute most on Twitter. Everything is not centered around black vs. white... Ugh!

Thank you! lol and everything Beyonce done has been stolen so therefore Taylor stole from someone else.

• Upvote 1

so there are others saying the same thing on Twitter ? :coffee:

it looks like lemonade and I am not even a Beyoncé fan. The color tones, the stance and everything. And everything is centered around black and white unless you're white. That's what we call white privelege. Taylor has been gentrifying black culture for awhile now. It's nothing new.

I am a Beyonce fan and the hive is reaching.

In my world everything is NOT centered around black and white and I'm creole.:unsure: 

Race in this country is fatiguing AND that's primarily because I am very clear that race is a social construct, it does not exist. Race is something that low level mortals practice as if it were real.:rolleyes: Then we associate ideas that if Im this color I cant do this or act like that. Chile please...

I clearly understand that white people in this country were the first ones to really enforce this idea and that you knee-grows are simply imitating their behavior and being reactionary but if you start basing your life or your principals on this idea...I find that sad. Racial dialogue in this country is something that needs to take place but at some point we have to acknowledge that it is a social construct and then turn to your 'white' counterparts and say 'Look what you made me do' ...then be done with it.

So again I say UGH!

• Upvote 1

I am a Beyonce fan and the hive is reaching.

In my world everything is NOT centered around black and white and I'm creole.:unsure: 

Race in this country is fatiguing AND that's primarily because I am very clear that race is a social construct, it does not exist. Race is something that low level mortals practice as if it were real.:rolleyes: Then we associate ideas that if Im this color I cant do this or act like that. Chile please...

I clearly understand that white people in this country were the first ones to really enforce this idea and that you knee-grows are simply imitating their behavior and being reactionary but if you start basing your life or your principals on this idea...I find that sad. Racial dialogue in this country is something that needs to take place but at some point we have to acknowledge that it is a social construct and then turn to your 'white' counterparts and say 'Look what you made me do' ...then be done with it.

So again I say UGH!

you're so deep I think I want creole in my life :unsure:

• Upvote 1

this isnt going to work well for her, its too off her brand of ear candy pop, the song doesn't do anything right for her, and the video is a rehash of better products by actual artists, who had their own visions, this is a miss, it's repetitive, not that thats new for her, but not in a good way

Edited by Bailey.

Taylor out here snatching records from Vevo to Spotify, she must be doing something right. Hopefully the old Taylor is dead, bitch was annoying. Welcome to the dark side sis, just make sure you own it because when them Christian conservatives come chopping at your heels I don't want to see you back peddle and pussy pop...let your arch rival Kim K do that. Chile....

• Upvote 1

Video was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllly good.  I liked the Zombie Taylor.  And all the shade she was throwing. I looked at it a couple of times to catch all the little tidbits.  And the ending was hilarious. :lol:  Still don't care for the song, but the visuals are good.  She's a full blown pop star now.  And the gag is, when she decides she wants to go back to country, they will welcome her with open arms..or maybe not..-_-

• Upvote 1

Video was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllly good.  I liked the Zombie Taylor.  And all the shade she was throwing. I looked at it a couple of times to catch all the little tidbits.  And the ending was hilarious. :lol:  Still don't care for the song, but the visuals are good.  She's a full blown pop star now.  And the gag is, when she decides she wants to go back to country, they will welcome her with open arms..or maybe not..-_-

They will as long as she doesn't bash the GOP.  Then its Dixie Chicks exile

Edited by kidfresh832

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...