Justin Timberlake in Talks for Super Bowl Halftime Show 2018

Dal

I hope he doesn't keep it moving....there's far too much going on with race for him to try and apologize or whatever....the better move would be to not accept the gig, if he wants to do it ...go ahead...and be ready for all that comes with it....

Yeah i'd rather him not accept it but he's gonna do it. Negotiations are already in the process so an apology would be the least he could do.

Bailey you really have made a COMPLETE utter fool of yourself. 

There is NO WAY in hell you can have the stance you have on this discussion and went to see his show POST SB. PERIOD. 

How can you excuse that but you wanna question our loyalty to Janet? At least me and Game are being honest and open about still liking Justin while you tried to keep quiet on your "undercover" like for his LIVE concerts from your own attendance at his shows until I CLOCKED YOU (thought that was forgotten didn't you? Not!!!! )and went  to SUPPORT the very artist you feel has done Janet wrong. 

That's like me goin on a rant on social media about Trump being a incompetent racist jackass on the daily, but then attending a republican event fist pumping with a sign that supports Republicans. Are you fucking serious? You really need to fall out of this debate because you cancelled yourself out. 

YOU.CANT.CALL.JUSTIN.OUT.ON.SHIT 

IF.YOU.SUPPORTED.HIM.POST.SUPERBOWL

you were never outraged if you went to see him live. Others who feel you do wouldn't be caught dead at a JT show.. ask your buddy jarry, or how bout the infamous biggest JT hater OF ALL TIME.. Mr.ThatOtherFan.

SO STFU PLEASE. and quickly

It’s Bailey. He thinks this isn’t political. Your Trump example was on point and accurate af... People have literally called JT racist (False) and sexist

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 Thousand signatures in 2days, media coverage, trending online for dragging vs.........2 opposers........yea this is the side no one cares about :lmao: You wish no one cared. Yet & still, it's only this "low" cause he hasn't confirmed.

get em  :clapping:  Im still like why can't they understand that?

They're too emotionally invested on the wrong side. There's former Trump supporters that are on the right side now, and that's great because that makes it more impactful. So like with this having Trumperlake fans and former fans and casual fans it only helps & only proves that even his fans (not stans clearly) can recognize the issue worth speaking up about

• Upvote 1

I cant believe the idiotic shit I read on here, and the high fiving peeps do to try to strengthen their position. If going to a concert and having a stance on the SB is the same as supporting Trump, some of you are crazy as hell. Yes I have an opinion, as do the rest of you. Attending a show, doesn't change that. I could die right now drop dead and this thread would continue on, the Timberlake supporters here have lost this debate, and they really figure going after people individually is the way to win it back. It's not its a losing battle. I have been on the forums for years, you people aren't shaking me so get over it. I've attended 11 Janet shows over 6 tours so far, more than any of you folks are going to be posting so miss me with the bullshit..Telling me "we been known" this and that is just their own bias bullshit, you gotta problem with me thats on you, Im not going anywhere. I dont forget either, I remember the dayzzzzz when Dayz spelled every other plural word with zzzz's I thought he had grown and shown some maturity because he actually came back and started posting sensible things. Attacking me for the sake of going at this debate is weak as hell.

The hyperbole is insane, I went to a show, last minute no less more to get away and enjoy myself then anything and you got folks up in here saying not only can someone not speak, but commanding them to STFU. That sounds wrong and weak too, you can't handle the person so you gotta silence em....ya'll some weak ass bully wanna be mofos. One thing I  never did was attack you folks personally but its been a thing on this board for years to attack members, gang up on em, which tells me you folks haven't matured grow up, when opinions differ from your own, learn how to deal with the opinions constructively, the fact I have to even say that to grown ass men is ridiculous

Edited by Bailey.

2 Thousand signatures in 2days, media coverage, trending online for dragging vs.........2 opposers........yea this is the side no one cares about :lmao: You wish no one cared. Yet & still, it's only this "low" cause he hasn't confirmed.

They're too emotionally invested on the wrong side. There's former Trump supporters that are on the right side now, and that's great because that makes it more impactful. So like with this having Trumperlake fans and former fans and casual fans it only helps & only proves that even his fans (not stans clearly) can recognize the issue worth speaking up about

well it doubled since it was last reported so thats good

I cant believe the idiotic shit I read on here, and the high fiving peeps do to try to strengthen their position. If going to a concert and having a stance on the SB is the same as supporting Trump, some of you are crazy as hell. Yes I have an opinion, as do the rest of you. Attending a show, doesn't change that. I could die right now drop dead and this thread would continue on, the Timberlake supporters here have lost this debate, and they really figure going after people individually is the way to win it back. It's not its a losing battle. I have been on the forums for years, you people aren't shaking me so get over it. I've attended 11 Janet shows over 6 tours so far, more than any of you folks are going to be posting so miss me with the bullshit..Telling me "we been known" this and that is just their own bias bullshit, you gotta problem with me thats on you, Im not going anywhere. I dont forget either, I remember the dayzzzzz when Dayz spelled every other plural word with zzzz's I thought he had grown and shown some maturity because he actually came back and started posting sensible things. Attacking me for the sake of going at this debate is weak as hell.

The hyperbole is insane, I went to a show, last minute no less more to get away and enjoy myself then anything and you got folks up in here saying not only can someone not speak, but commanding them to STFU. That sounds wrong and weak too, you can't handle the person so you gotta silence em....ya'll some weak ass bully wanna be mofos. One thing I  never did was attack you folks personally but its been a thing on this board for years to attack members, gang up on em, which tells me you folks haven't matured grow up, when opinions differ from your own, learn how to deal with the opinions constructively, the fact I have to even say that to grown ass men is ridiculous

Why are you trying to get your point across to someone with no common sense. Game was sitting up here arguing with me over not knowing what kind of fuckin' shoes Janet wears? I don't know what kind of shoes any woman wears cause idgaf. I only care what kind I wear lol. Janet fans aren't Nicki, Rihanna, Madonna, or Beyonce fans. We're not all fem and know what brand of clothes or shoes they wear and the fact that he's still bringing it up as if it's an insult is just plain stupid. The fact that he expects male fans to keep up with the kind of shoes their favorite artists wears is beyond pathetic :lol: The only shoes I know guys really keep up with is what kind of Jordans coming out or whatever Nike shoe. 

well it doubled since it was last reported so thats good

He's not very smart as you've seen in this thread. He doesn't think before he speaks cause if he did he'd know the original goal for the petition was 500.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

??????? a Cat Video gets more comments in two days than this “online petition” gets in three. 

Why the goal set so low. 3k signatures... then what? Forgotten in cyberSpace?

Um a cat video and gets more views and comments than most important issues , yet another bad example.

Not according to your review 

I'm convinced you selectively read :sigh:

"One thing of note next to very few people of color was present in these parts justin attracts a mostly upscale white audience"

let me stop Im gonna end up encouraging you :sigh:  let me order some Chinese take out and smoke up fuck this shit <_<

Edited by Bailey.

Mostly upscale white audience? You have got to be kidding me lol JT's audience is diverse as any other pop act I have seen over the years. Pop acts never have just one type of demographic and/or class of ppl. Pop acts usually appeal to many demographics hence to why they are "popular" in the first place. At my JT show I seen black, white, Asians, older, kids, college kids etc. Same audience ..different pop star 

Mostly upscale white audience? You have got to be kidding me lol JT's audience is diverse as any other pop act I have seen over the years. Pop acts never have just one type of demographic and/or class of ppl. Pop acts usually appeal to many demographics hence to why they are "popular" in the first place. At my JT show I seen black, white, Asians, older, kids, college kids etc. Same audience ..different pop star 

It was not here Dayz, it just wasn't if it was I would have said so, that would have been a welcome thing. As a man of color you always realize when you're in a room or a crowd and you're definitely the minority, HERE JT did NOT attract a Black audience and this is Detroit

I'm convinced you selectively read :sigh:

"One thing of note next to very few people of color was present in these parts justin attracts a mostly upscale white audience"

let me stop Im gonna end up encouraging you :sigh:  let me order some Chinese take out and smoke up fuck this shit <_<

You just contradicted yourself but typical

I want Chinese 

Again, Jarryl... THIS is what your side represents... slander/libel bc they are stuck in either the 1800s or 2004:

Too much buck dancing and c00ning in this thread. Remember that even the Haitians got rid of their c00ns and uncle toms first before taking on white supremacy head on

Cute how you think Dayz & I are for white supremacy based on what? :blink: Justin Timberlake isn’t racist and neither is being over something that happened 13 years ago. Him preforming at the SB isn’t racist. He was never banned and it’s a little late to be upset. 13 years too late

Sad you people are so “angry” that you’ll slander anyone to push your race-war agenda. 

• Upvote 1

Again, Jarryl... THIS is what your side represents... slander/libel bc they are stuck in either the 1800s or 2004:

Nah that's 1 persons words on the right side, however your side represents sexism, racism, false narratives, and Trump-like behaviour.  Justin in this position is more insulting than 1 persons insults, because it's saying black women don't matter, hell him stepping in to replace Jay who stepped down for the cause says he thinks the cause don't matter....and that's far more disturbing and disgusting to me.

Edited by jarrylf

Nah that's 1 persons words on the right side, however your side represents sexism, racism, false narratives, and Trump-like behaviour.  Justin in this position is more insulting than 1 persons insults, because it's saying black women don't matter, hell him stepping in to replace Jay who stepped down for the cause says he thinks the cause don't matter....and that's far more disturbing and disgusting to me.

No. i never took a “side”. I’m in support of Kaepernick, I love that the NFL gave a middle finger to Trump.. I’m not racists.. and I don’t do Trump like behavior... if you want Trump like behavior, see Bailey  

I literally am a gay black man. I can’t support Trump. Girl please.. I’ve see every episode of Rupaul Drag Race including superstars

I don’t represent a group.. I’m one person.. 1 person’s words on zero sides.

No one said Janet didn’t matter :blink: I mean... being banned from a Super Bowl isn’t that serious AFTER you performed at a Super Bowl... CBS is the one who hurt Janet’s career, not the NFL

I don't give a shit who performs at the Super Bowl.. I’ll be watching it still (just like you will and everyone else who signed that online petition) and I honestly don’t care about what happened 13 years ago. It’s done and over. Janet has become a stronger woman because of it, a mom... Justin a father.. They’ve grown up. I’m not the one to live in the past. Something Janet has preached time and time again. 

Janet has moved past this.. I let go of this... It’s time you all do the same. 

• Upvote 1

It was not here Dayz, it just wasn't if it was I would have said so, that would have been a welcome thing. As a man of color you always realize when you're in a room or a crowd and you're definitely the minority, HERE JT did NOT attract a Black audience and this is Detroit

Bailey you are hardly gonna EVER seen an urban crowd dominate at any concert. Remember, we only make up 14% of the population. So from the ratio standpoint, it's pure common sense to connect the dots. Even with HUGE BLACK acts like  Mike,Janet,Whitney,Boy 2 Men, etc in n their prime...the white audience ALWAYS dominated at their concerts cus it's a mirror image of the consumers of music. Black ppl aren't enough for an act to sell 10 million albums. Those numbers come from white consumers. 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

Bailey you are hardly gonna EVER seen an urban crowd dominate at any concert. Remember, we only make up 14% of the population. So from the ratio standpoint, it's pure common sense to connect the dots. Even with HUGE BLACK acts like  Mike,Janet,Whitney,Boy 2 Men, etc in n their prime...the white audience ALWAYS dominated at their concerts cus it's a mirror image of the consumers of music. Black ppl aren't enough for an act to sell 10 million albums. Those numbers come from white consumers. 

I agree with you but your math is wrong. There are 75 million Black Americans (roughly 13% of the total population). Don’t want people to say you spewing “false narratives” aka “fake news” 

So technically, an artist can sell 10 million records with only black support but... :) 

Edited by State of the Game