Justin Timberlake in Talks for Super Bowl Halftime Show 2018

Dal

Game stop going hard for Justin :rolleyes: It's very unbecoming and you're not gonna convince Janet fans that he isn't a spoiled, unoriginal twat. 

But I mean..If they would stop being ridiculous and ACTING delusional to pure facts... Keep tryna tell themselves "someone isnt huge and/or a big deal" won't STOP THE FACTS OR THE STATS THO :lmao: You can't dream someone's success away. 

• Upvote 1

But I mean..If they would stop being ridiculous and ACTING delusional to pure facts... Keep tryna tell themselves "someone isnt huge and/or a big deal" won't STOP THE FACTS OR THE STATS THO :lmao: You can't dream someone's success away. 

But it's pointless at this point. You know the people here don't see it for Justin, what's the point of defending him to a mob of people holding torches and pitchforks. These people are angry and sometimes when you are heated it's hard to think rationally...it's kinda like performing on stage and asking somebody to remove a piece of clothing...where's the logic?! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

But it's pointless at this point. You know the people here don't see it for Justin, what's the point of defending him to a mob of people holding torches and pitchforks. These people are angry and sometimes when you are heated it's hard to think rationally...it's kinda like performing on stage and asking somebody to remove a piece of clothing...where's the logic?! :rolleyes:

That’s exactly what they are. An unreasonable, unrational mob.

There are bigger battles to fight... and moving on to do. My god, Janet just had a baby 9 months ago and she’s on tour looking like it’s 1997 again... They need to prioritize 

Becus GROWN ppl should be able to separate their personal feelings from facts. Period. Makes them look ridiculous and someone has to give them the mirror..be it me, or Game. 

I don't see it for Beyonce but how stupid would I look to say.. "She ain't much of nothing..she ain't doing it big out here?" :blink: yall would look at me like I had 50 horns growing out of my head and I GUARANTEE you it would be a million and one ppl here tryna give me every example as to why im wrong. This board wants to cherry pick who they wanna stand up for. Not me. I can't and don't dispute FACTS cus it makes one look idiotic, to say the absolute least. Let's be real Voodoo.. it's annoying. Just say you don't like him and move on..but to act like he some basic bitch in the industry?? NO! Let's stop

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

It's not that he isnt successful, success and talent are not the same thing, ask Madonna :whistle:  the point here should still be about this double standard that fucking over Janet was okay but this bitch can come back and do an entire show himself? ch.... :filenails:

But if I ask Madonna she will tell me that she is an untalented act that Bailey loves and been supporting for yearsssssss..why is that? ? 

Edited by janetDAYZ

But if I ask Madonna she will tell me that she is an untalented act that Bailey loves and been supporting for yearsssssss..why is that? ? 

Madonna is still Madonna, she puts on one hell of an expensive show, her music sucks now, but hey Ive seen her 3 times who cares ? The point being you can be successful, marketable, but lack any discernible talent....

Edited by Bailey.
  • Downvote 1

People always tryin to put down the rights for equality. Yall just wanna see your basic fave do a basic performance that with no features would be forgotten if it wasnt for this controversy. Meanwhile the right side of the movement is taking a stand against sexism & racism. 

His lack of talent, unoriginality & overratedness has nothing to do with it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People always tryin to put down the rights for equality. Yall just wanna see your basic fave do a basic performance that with no features would be forgotten if it wasnt for this controversy. Meanwhile the right side of the movement is taking a stand against sexism & racism. 

His lack of talent, unoriginality & overratedness has nothing to do with it. 

that's where its at....there is racism and sexism at play ...and who in their right mind could deny that?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

that's where its at....there is racism and sexism at play ...and who in their right mind could deny that?

Basically, they keep trying to make the false narrative that this is about whos idea it was, or about his success despite all of his mediocrity. The thing that we have for us taking this from the cute fan vs. hater debate is this is a real issue right now and its not getting smaller and they arent getting allies...but we are....by the minute seemingly....and if he confirms....he really would be dumber than I thought, more tone deaf to issues than I thought, & more of a disgusting dishonorable asshole than hes already proven to be through the years. :coffee:

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

I don't think feminism applies to black women in this country. All black peoples are subjugated under white supremacy whether we are male, female, gay, straight etc. Janet was victimized because she is BLACK and we all know whites (JT) don't get punished for their misdeeds. Muthufucka can shoot up a church and get drive thru service at Burger King 

• Upvote 2

Madonna is still Madonna, she puts on one hell of an expensive show, her music sucks now, but hey Ive seen her 3 times who cares ? The point being you can be successful, marketable, but lack any discernible talent....

And? 

So does JT. His shows are INCREDIBLE. Matter of fact you can attest to that I think..correct me if Im wrong but weren't you an audience attendee at his last tour 20/20 Experience? 

It's all subjective. My problem wasn't ppl not liking him and/or saying he was untalented. That's THEIR opinion. I said you can't dispute FACTS of his popularity and impact like they are trying to do. But for some reason you threw in your dash of shade calling him untalented as if that was gonna hurt some feelings when you worship an untalented act yourself. Juss sayin

• Upvote 1

and how can anyone here, say so much praise towards Justin and still show up at a Janet show with a sense of pride? 

Oh please...how can a person go to a Madonna show and praise how her shows are so much better than Janet's..and have the nerve to come type on here everyday. Did you forget you were the same one that has thrown Janet under the bus for Madonna on numerous occasions?? You should be the LAST to speak on pride. 

THE END.

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

I do not hold a blinding prejudice against Justin, and the idea that me not seeing him as that big of a deal means obviously I'm against him is a jump in logic. The only 2 songs of his I still here today are 1)Mirrors (Which I LOVE) and 2) Can't stop the feeling (which I loathe). In an age where he should be killing radio, streaming, and downloads with hit after hit, he STILL only has 9 top 10 hits and 4 #1 (5 with "Give It to Me) Hot 100s. His 20/20 experience albums did sell 6M and 1M respectively after a 7 year absence. Those are facts. But it was still a downturn from what most consider his best album and I haven't been hearing the general public clamoring for more. YES, he's a somebody. But this would be a make or break moment for him, NOT the USA can't wait for this performance. That's my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Oh please...how can a person go to a Madonna show and praise how her shows are so much better than Janet's..and have the nerve to come type on here everyday. Did you forget you were the same one that has thrown Janet under the bus for Madonna on numerous occasions?? You should be the LAST to speak on pride. 

THE END.

OOOOOOP!! Fuck Bailey’s fake outrage is so cute tho

And? 

So does JT. His shows are INCREDIBLE. Matter of fact you can attest to that I think..correct me if Im wrong but weren't you an audience attendee at his last tour 20/20 Experience? 

It's all subjective. My problem wasn't ppl not liking him and/or saying he was untalented. That's THEIR opinion. I said you can't dispute FACTS of his popularity and impact like they are trying to do. But for some reason you threw in your dash of shade calling him untalented as if that was gonna hurt some feelings when you worship an untalented act yourself. Juss sayin

:lmao: oh shit!!! Bailey did go to his show and loved it :lmao: 

FUCKKKKKKKKKK :lmao: now Bailey’s gotta flip flop.. Jarryl has to find a new protest buddy... this is some Trumped up stuff 

I do not hold a blinding prejudice against Justin, and the idea that me not seeing him as that big of a deal means obviously I'm against him is a jump in logic.

I haven't been hearing the general public clamoring for more. YES, he's a somebody. But this would be a make or break moment for him, NOT the USA can't wait for this performance. That's my opinion.

You don’t hold a blinding prejudice? 

Just because you personally haven’t heard the public (300 million people) doesn’t mean there’s no demand. 

Edited by State of the Game

Basically, they keep trying to make the false narrative that this is about whos idea it was, or about his success despite all of his mediocrity. The thing that we have for us taking this from the cute van vs. hater debate is this is a real issue right now and its not getting smaller and they arent getting allies...but we are....by the minute seemingly....and if he confirms....he really would be dumber than I thought, more tone death to issues than I thought, & more of a disgusting dishonorable asshole than hes already proven to be through the years. :coffee:

The NFL in 2004 were definitely sexist. There’s no doubt about that. The NFL in 2017 has gotten better in terms of gender (women announcer) and racism (taking a knee against Trump). 

Justin was never banned 13 years ago ??‍♂️Janet was banned for scheming an unapproved performance. Janet used Justin. Remember, he’s not smart enough to come up with that on his own :coffee: 

Edited by State of the Game