BAD 30 - Janet at MJ's concert, 1988

feehgarcia

Im not wasting my time with Hypothetical questions. 

technically u just wasted time by replying in the first place...even wrote more than you needed to ("yes/no" would've sufficed).. and I bet you're going to waste even more time by replying to this too! ? 

#walkingcontradiction

technically u just wasted time by replying in the first place...even wrote more than you needed to ("yes/no" would've sufficed).. and I bet you're going to waste even more time by replying to this too! ? 

#walkingcontradiction

Not sure how I wasted my time replying to a direct quote so technically I didn’t “waste my time”. 

I see you’re in one of your moods today. The mood where you’re dickish with plenty of time to waste quoting me. I bet you’re going to waste even more of your precious time quoting this with more nonsense.

Where did I contradict myself? :blink: {direct quote pls}

Edited by State of the Game

technically u just wasted time by replying in the first place...even wrote more than you needed to ("yes/no" would've sufficed).. and I bet you're going to waste even more time by replying to this too!

#walkingcontradiction

you know he was going to until you said that :lol: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1