Meet Janet’s New Trainer, Paulette Sybliss

She’s a mom (which is probably why Janet hired her in the first place) and she’ll be touring with Janet 

http://instagram.com/madamp1

Tony is a father now so that’s more than likely the reason he’s not Janet’s trainer any longer

Edited by State of the Game

disgusted? 

??????

glad my words mean that much to you homie

I'm disgusted you talked about fucking an ugly chick in my opinion, actually we both were if you couldn't tell by the :& emoji he quoted you with. Sorry but you should know by now that nobody on here means anything to me except the friends including mods I keep in touch with and communicate with outside of this forum on instagram, twitter, phone, and facebook. Either way it's your penis lol

Edited by JoeJoe

I'm disgusted you talked about fucking an ugly chick in my opinion, actually we both were if you couldn't tell by the :& emoji he quoted you with. Sorry but you should know by now that nobody on here means anything to me except the friends including mods I keep in touch with and communicate with outside of this forum on instagram, twitter, phone, and facebook. Either way it's your penis lol

yea she ain't that pretty, but she obviously takes care of her body... frankly I'm disgusted that just bcuz she's not a cover girl means she ain't deserving of a good dicking.. besides I doubt ur pulling 10's left and right bruh bruh.. get over urself.. 

• Upvote 5

yea she ain't that pretty, but she obviously takes care of her body... frankly I'm disgusted that just bcuz she's not a cover girl means she ain't deserving of a good dicking.. besides I doubt ur pulling 10's left and right bruh bruh.. get over urself.. 

What does this have to do with me and what I pull? Why are you telling me to get over myself? I don't recall me bragging about what I can pull, do you? Yeah I know i'm a nice looking guy but so what? Who said I pull 10s left and right? I highly doubt you pull any 10s at all how about that? Let's not ok because you in here acting like we attacked you personally. We think the woman isn't attractive and that's just what it is. Nobody said she had to be a cover girl. You can lust for her all you want.

What does this have to do with me and what I pull? Why are you telling me to get over myself? I don't recall me bragging about what I can pull, do you? Yeah I know i'm a nice looking guy but so what? Who said I pull 10s left and right? I highly doubt you pull any 10s at all how about that? Let's not ok because you in here acting like we attacked you personally. We think the woman isn't attractive and that's just what it is. Nobody said she had to be a cover girl. You can lust for her all you want.

oh how awesome of you to approve of my lusting ?.. words typed on the internet disgusted you so much that you felt the need to share and explain your disgust almost like anybody in here gave a fuck or two.. 

Get. Over. Yourself. 

• Upvote 2

oh how awesome of you to approve of my lusting ?.. words typed on the internet disgusted you so much that you felt the need to share and explain your disgust almost like anybody in here gave a fuck or two.. 

Get. Over. Yourself. 

If I approved I wouldn't be disgusted smart guy lol. I simply dgaf who you lust over but in this instance i'm disgusted and it's gonna remain that way. I'll share my disgust just like you shared your lust. See how that works? Good. I can be disgusted but still not gaf about you or what you do. Enjoy your day :)

P.S. How about you get over me instead of me getting over myself? lol

Edited by JoeJoe

If I approved I wouldn't be disgusted smart guy lol. I simply dgaf who you lust over but in this instance i'm disgusted and it's gonna remain that way. I'll share my disgust just like you shared your lust. See how that works? Good. I can be disgusted but still not gaf about you or what you do. Enjoy your day :)

P.S. How about you get over me instead of me getting over myself? lol

dude it's the following day and you're still going on about this...? ??‍♂️