Meet Janet’s New Trainer, Paulette Sybliss

Imma have to go with Dal in this one. Then again he’s arguing with a bunch of gays about heterosexual

I can still spot good pussy to tap though I aint that damn gay :filenails:  it's probably tight, the face is sometimes an issue neck up and its a disaster, but a body neck down? hmmm this should be a thread topic, hot face or hot bod?  I mean most of the time Im not seeing the face anyway they bent over getting tapped from the back so *Kayne Shrug*

• Upvote 1

I can still spot good pussy to tap though I aint that damn gay :filenails:  it's probably tight, the face is sometimes an issue neck up and its a disaster, but a body neck down? hmmm this should be a thread topic, hot face or hot bod?  I mean most of the time Im not seeing the face anyway they bent over getting tapped from the back so *Kayne Shrug*

Again... Dallas is straight... This is a woman. She don’t want you... Your gay opinion on how sexy she looks is irrelevant 

Stay in your lane

I'm wondering since when can't someone say whether someone else is attractive or not just because of their sexuality? 

the same moment the Joy Taker, aka bringer of chains, father of distraction and chaos comes here and rides after post after post for his own entertainment.... the Joy Taker, making your nightmares come thru :filenails:

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 2

I’m wonder since when can’t someone find a grown woman attractive without being attacked for it with gay opinions

He wasn't attacked. We were just disgusted is all. Nobody attacked that man for saying he'd hit it and nobody attacked him personally for it. That's like me saying i'd smash Lil Wayne and i'm sure many would go "eww" for smashing someone they think is ugly. It's not like they're saying i'm ugly so I wouldn't take it personal like he did. He only got the clapback when that ass started trying to get personal. He should know after all these years i'm the last one on here you need to be trying to get personal with cause when the gloves come off then that's what it is.

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Downvote 1

What does that have to do with anything? “It doesn’t concern you want I post on a public forum that you’re a member of”- Says someone who doesn’t know how forums work

Learn how to write a sentence correctly now take your advice and apply it to what you said in your last statement towards me. Dal and I ended the discussion the other day and yet here you are bringing up again when it had nothing to do with you. Need attention much? This is my last time addressing you on the subject. Get your attention from someone else who feels like arguing cause I ain't got time. Not today at least :)

• 2 weeks later...

The pictures don't do her justice. She's easy on the eyes. SUPER nice. We spoke for about 5 minutes (British connection) and she's so grateful to be working with Janet.

I complimented her and thanked her for getting Janet in better shape. She says that Janet is easy to work with and is extremely nice. 

• Upvote 5

The pictures don't do her justice. She's easy on the eyes. SUPER nice. We spoke for about 5 minutes (British connection) and she's so grateful to be working with Janet.

I complimented her and thanked her for getting Janet in better shape. She says that Janet is easy to work with and is extremely nice. 

Is Janet the first celebrity she's worked with? And whenever I hear people talk about Janet it's always the same....she's a very nice sweet person. It just pisses me off to know that Wissam mistreated her. He took her kindness for weakness. Sorry I just had to let that out.

• Upvote 2

Is Janet the first celebrity she's worked with? And whenever I hear people talk about Janet it's always the same....she's a very nice sweet person. It just pisses me off to know that Wissam mistreated her. He took her kindness for weakness. Sorry I just had to let that out.

I didn't ask her that. We only talked about England, Janet, exercise, travel, and the other shows I'll be attending.

The only person I know of with a Janet experience that wasn't sweet is Kevin Hart...and that was his own fault haha. 

• Upvote 2

I didn't ask her that. We only talked about England, Janet, exercise, travel, and the other shows I'll be attending.

The only person I know of with a Janet experience that wasn't sweet is Kevin Hart...and that was his own fault haha. 

was she out there when you were being interviewed?

hold up what Kevin hart do?