People.com Article - Janet Jackson Loves Baby Talk and Changing Diapers, Says Brother Tito Jackson: Motherhood 'Makes Her Feel Complete'

MorganR

People.com: Janet Jackson Loves Baby Talk and Changing Diapers, Says Brother Tito Jackson: Motherhood 'Makes Her Feel Complete'

Forget being nasty — new mom Janet Jackson just wants to play nice (and have a long cuddle) with her baby boy.

“She’s doing all the baby talk to the baby and playing with him constantly — all that stuff,” brother Tito Jackson, who spoke with PEOPLE at the launch of his first solo album Tito Time at London’s Dstrkt nightclub, says of his sister’s relationship with 8-month-old Eissa.

“She changes all the diapers — she does it all. She’s a real mother. She loves it. I asked her, ‘How are you getting along with this?’ and she said, ‘Tito, I love it.’ She just loves her baby,” adds the older Jackson sibling, 63. “She’s great at being a mother. It’s really great. I guess it sort of makes her feel complete.”

Just about the only stumbling baby block has come from big brother Tito himself, who found the sight of his youngest sibling holding a baby as something of a shock to the system.

“It was really different for me to see her as a mother,” he tells PEOPLE with a large smile. “It’s her first baby and she has always been the baby in our family, so that was a little strange in itself!”

• Upvote 3