Janet Video Message 9/6

https://twitter.com/janetjackson/status/905601644993249280

I don’t to spoil it for anyone but damn she looks amazing

:tear::tear::tear: I have been needing her this week, and she is giving it to me. Queen of doing something special! I hope those ouisianers have the facetime lives ready tomorrow. December can't come fast enough for me.

Edited by DarkStormSC
  • Upvote 2

I'm so extra, I see her rolling up in those shelters a la BET Awards :mellow:, 'Life...strange, one day your adored...the next day scorned. I know a place that lifts the fog and eases the pain.' -_-  

No but seriously that is very kind of her and I'm happy she did a video dispelling the rumors. She is about to be giving out them Kendell Symore hugs and I am here for it. ^_^

• Upvote 2

its only fitting that the mother of all creation would meet up against mother nature, and put her in her place -_-

My whole family lives in Houston and my sister texted me this morning that she's so excited cause her friend just gave her 2 tickets to see Janet tonight cause she's not able to go. I told her she's in luck and that Janet is gonna visit the shelters and do something special for the Hurricane victims. I also told her to be ready to be snatched and she'll see part of why Janet's my fave. 

• Upvote 4

My whole family lives in Houston and my sister texted me this morning that she's so excited cause her friend just gave her 2 tickets to see Janet tonight cause she's not able to go. I told her she's in luck and that Janet is gonna visit the shelters and do something special for the Hurricane victims. I also told her to be ready to be snatched and she'll see part of why Janet's my fave. 

She will be reborn and delivered -_-

• Upvote 5

The traffic here is so fucking awful after harvey I would have loved to go see her but even if I had tickets I wouldn't bother in this nightmare traffic.

Takes me 4 hours back and forth to work since the office reopened this week.

How long does it take you without traffic just on a regular day - I'm just curious.