Footage of Janet in Houston

For those of you too lazy to click the link, this photo pretty much sums up the video.

a1347a5446847c8dad448be5a19eed64.jpg

lol that's exactly what it looks like.  People are being pressed saying she's causing disruption. The people looked happy to me. I mean you didn't see them flocking to Trump when he came 

• Upvote 2

It is said that the baby she is holding will grow up and write the greatest american novel called The State of the World where he will discuss the ideas that Janet is talking about on her tour. A boy from the Midwest will read said book and will grow up with all kinds of magnificent ideas in his head about a Rhythm Nation. He will grow into a great orator and will speak about these ideas to this land and all over the world. This boy will start a movement called Rhythm Nation and shortly after become leader of this country as the first gay African American president. His campaign slogan will be 'You know I came to snatch a couple of wigs'. He will speak of Janet and her new tour because it is her tour that will plant the seeds of true change as she encourages all to be the true you.-_-

• Upvote 8