New Music Coming & President of RN Label

FreelovesJJ

He is talking current concepts with Janet & speaking of soon to come surprises. He also purposely muted  the video as he was listening. Him being new to the label he still knows Janet has had an album but those current concepts has to be around things to come. 

chile Unbreakable is from 2015. We live in a era where stuff in 2015 in 2017 is old as hell now. So its def new.

I feel it.. hope u guys are correct!

• Upvote 1

Some very ominous things being said right now, even as Janet, Jimmy and Terry remain mum. 

1) Over the weekend, Perez Hilton tried to come for Janet over the Austin tour stop not selling as well as other dates. After a thorough clap back session from the #JanFam, Brad Wavra, President of Live Nation tweeted Hilton saying that they stand behind Janet 100%, and he KEPT saying "just wait till the tour is over".

2) Stan extraordinaire Kelly Alexander is begging/ warning #JanFam to subscribe to her show... do it NOW!!!

3) we already know that Janet and her team think ahead for this stuff, an de they will want to pick a moment when they have the greatest momentum to release the new music. That's likely going to be at or before her Los Angeles show on October 8th. Don't forget that Oct. 2nd is the 2-year anniversary of Unbreakable, and October 7th is the 20-year Anniversary of The Velvet Rope. LOTS to celebrate already!! 

4) If you peak the remaining calendar for album release dates, there'a not much else going on between now amd Taylor Swift's Reputation release November 10th. Again, who knows if it's even a full-length album, but if so she'd have a shot to chart well if it happens before 11/10. But even with a new single, Janet could also release the album after T-Swift's mess dies down. January or February would also be great months to garner a number 1 spot.

• Upvote 5

Some very ominous things being said right now, even as Janet, Jimmy and Terry remain mum. 

1) Over the weekend, Perez Hilton tried to come for Janet over the Austin tour stop not selling as well as other dates. After a thorough clap back session from the #JanFam, Brad Wavra, President of Live Nation tweeted Hilton saying that they stand behind Janet 100%, and he KEPT saying "just wait till the tour is over".

2) Stan extraordinaire Kelly Alexander is begging/ warning #JanFam to subscribe to her show... do it NOW!!!

3) we already know that Janet and her team think ahead for this stuff, an de they will want to pick a moment when they have the greatest momentum to release the new music. That's likely going to be at or before her Los Angeles show on October 8th. Don't forget that Oct. 2nd is the 2-year anniversary of Unbreakable, and October 7th is the 20-year Anniversary of The Velvet Rope. LOTS to celebrate already!! 

4) If you peak the remaining calendar for album release dates, there'a not much else going on between now amd Taylor Swift's Reputation release November 10th. Again, who knows if it's even a full-length album, but if so she'd have a shot to chart well if it happens before 11/10. But even with a new single, Janet could also release the album after T-Swift's mess dies down. January or February would also be great months to garner a number 1 spot.

4) P!nk album comes out Oct and Sam Smith’s follow up. I’m sure there’s more for Q4

4) P!nk album comes out Oct and Sam Smith’s follow up. I’m sure there’s more for Q4

yep P!nk is Oct. 20th, and if I had to guess, Sam Smith would probably be a little later than that since his first video just arrived. October 6th looks like a good date for somethin, if Janet has it. 

And again, we may be ahead of ourselves to assume an album of all new music. Much like the Tour, a compilation album comprised of Janet's socially conscious material with a few new tracks would be EPIC imo. 

Edited by wayneashleymusic
  • Upvote 1

yep P!nk is Oct. 20th, and if I had to guess, Sam Smith would probably be a little later than that since his first video just arrived. October 6th looks like a good date for somethin, if Janet has it. 

And again, we may be ahead of ourselves to assume an album of all new music. Much like the Tour, a compilation album comprised of Janet's socially conscious material with a few new tracks would be EPIC imo. 

I wouldn’t be mad if you’re right 

I have a horribly shady response in mind. However, because I am mature and respectful, I will not post it. -_-

Trying to read minds here lol... 

However we got there, the Number 1 album is now in the bag for this decade. Is Janet necessarily pushing for another chart feat, or just for something to fire up her fans for the tour? My guess would have to be the latter, and that is super exciting for me.  But IF good stats can happen, you may as well have a smart plan for them. Even some sort of breakthrough that helps to end the industry blackout would be awesome, even if it doesn't grab stats. 

And can we talk word choice? I SEE you jqlondon... #Volcanic means it's gotta COME THRU

I kind of keep thinking she's going to release a 2017 version of either 'State of the World' or 'The Knowledge' featuring Kendrick Lamar or someone like that. But that probably would've happened by now. So maybe it's just a brand new single (the way 'Make Me' was a one-off single), which I am definitely here for.

Edited by kaeh1213
typo :/
  • Upvote 3

Sighs... I just want new music. I wore Unbreakable out and still love it tbh. I been listening to all her albums like crazy. Yes I do want her to have time to promote. But hell Janet did it all chile. We know she has 0 fucks to give. 

Yes Unbreakable was amazing, but so much has changed for Janet since it came out.  A new era necessitates some new music.