Referral for Janet Front Row

Bailey

important details:

We will select and contact winners approximately 5 - 7 days before the concert date that you entered for. You can only enter to win for one show date. If you are selected, you will need to be in the area and able to attend the show, tickets do not include travel or any other perks. Tickets are absolutely non-transferrable and will be held under the winner's name for pick up only, fans who attempt to sell or transfer their prize will have their tickets canceled.

• Upvote 1

are you guys following this? When It first started, the counter said around 14,000 entries, its up to 46,000 now :unsure: ...she snatching all ya social media platforms.....genius move

Really genius move. She's getting her hardcores to tweet about her concert and make sure they're on all her social media accounts . . .making us part of her promo for the chance to win front row tickets.

• Upvote 2

and if you got 2 front row tickets, who would you take? I haven't a fucking clue!  :lmao:  most people that really know me know I love Janet, my mother comes to mind that might be cute for her

Gurl!! I thought about that all day

Probably my BFF... :unsure: 

maybe some lucky boy ?

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 1

Gurl!! I thought about that all day

Probably my BFF... :unsure: 

maybe some lucky boy ?

no trade....they dont deserve Janet, anyone that would go with me cannot be someone that has no love for Janet and they just there with me. I want someone that's gonna turn the fuck up in front row like I will....sorry no trade  :filenails:

no trade....they dont deserve Janet, anyone that would go with me cannot be someone that has no love for Janet and they just there with me. I want someone that's gonna turn the fuck up in front row like I will....sorry no trade  :filenails:

Idk what a “trade” is but they ain’t for me

Well obviously... I rather go alone than with non-Janet fan.

btw.. I’m at six entries after she completed her applicatioN

Idk what a “trade” is but they ain’t for me

Well obviously... I rather go alone than with non-Janet fan.

btw.. I’m at six entries after she completed her applicatioN

hmmm :unsure:  why do them in pairs? I swear some of us are Janfam in the singular not the plural, I dont have anyone in mind that would enjoy Janet the way I would, one ticket entries would really blow up, they should ask the fans, how many of you would only buy a single ticket if you could sit close? MANY would, I would

Edited by Bailey.

hmmm :unsure:  why do them in pairs? I swear some of us are Janfam in the singular not the plural, I dont have anyone in mind that would enjoy Janet the way I would, one ticket entries would really blow up, they should ask the fans, how many of you would only buy a single ticket if you could sit close? MANY would, I would

I’m sure you DONT have to invite someone unless you want to

I’m sure you DONT have to invite someone unless you want to

it's two tickets!!!  front row!!!  come on man :sigh: I let a fourth or third row go to waste on Unbreakable, although I must say that extra room was the shit :excited: I was able to do the entire "If"  routine arms and all ....no fucks gave -_-