E! News Confirms: Janet & Jermaine Are NOT Dating

My Google Alerts have gone off TWICE today with the headline “Janet Jackson  & Jermaine Dupri rekindling their Love”

I love Janet.. I do... but... :blink: nooooooo

http://m.eonline.com/news/881774/janet-jackson-is-not-in-a-position-to-start-dating-again-as-she-continues-tour

Edited by State of the Game
E! News Set the record straight

This rumor is gaining more and more steam. Wendy Williams will be talking about it by tomorrow. I do think they still love each. Mama J needs to detox and take a break from  men.

please do, its not a good thing to jump into something after she's been married and has a newborn, gurl no, Im codependent too so I know what it feels like to not want to be alone, but Ive never done rebound dating, that just doesn't work, usually for myself, after a bad break, I spend a great deal of time checking myself like okay what did you do wrong? How can you be better ?

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

Not sure how true all this is, but the one I do know. Denzel Chisholm is FIIINE. I really don't know how Janet can resist Any Time Any Place-ing him every night. ?

okay but, but can you please be quiet :lol:  nobodies talking about him....hehe (Janet Laugh) since I had my baby..  :P...no but for real if the media is gonna try this, they better have pics and or video footage, I would settle JUST for Jermaine at one of her shows to think some shit is up.....until then, as far as Im concerned on this topic, they tried it :filenails:  Janet does not have a history of taking guys back after they are done and fucked up the relationship....I will never forget Janet in an interview being asked what about the guy (then unknown) does she like, and she said something like 'I appreciate him for being the man he is".....that was all shade to JD, may as well be sung in Jacksonese, she threw dat shade :coffee:   my point being I dont see Janet going back to someone she felt wasn't mature enough to handle himself....Its a been there done that lesson here

Edited by Bailey.

Hmm I think they still love each other and always will. I doubt Janet will get back with him. It's always been weird to me how Wissam was hanging around Janet and JD while they were dating. Next thing you know JD cheats and Janet is with Wissam and having his baby. I'm trying to find some pics that were posted online a while back when Janet and Wissam first started dating. I think the pics were on this forum and/or other Janet forums but it was of Janet and JD at events like fashion shows and Wissam was there too in the background of the pics or just a few feet away from them both. Makes you think.

• Downvote 1

This story was started by Bossip, hardly a credible source. If ET picks it up then I might start listening. But to be fair she did always look happiest when she was with him.

The story was from them but the pics were indeed real. Wissam is indeed in some of the pics Janet and JD were in. Also Janet has looked worse than i've ever seen her at anytime of her existence. We all know she's one of the most beautiful women to exist but baby this must've been when he started cheating cause Lord

janet-jackson-during-hot-97-summer-jam-2

She looked a hot mess and a half 

jun-08-2006-new-york-ny-usa-janet-jackso

Edited by JoeJoe

The story was from them but the pics were indeed real. Wissam is indeed in some of the pics Janet and JD were in. Also Janet has looked worse than i've ever seen her at anytime of her existence. We all know she's one of the most beautiful women to exist but baby this must've been when he started cheating cause Lord

I wasn't saying the pictures were not real, I remember seeing pictures of Jan at a fashion show before they went public as a couple and he was sitting a couple of seats away from her.

• Upvote 1

Hmm I think they still love each other and always will. I doubt Janet will get back with him. It's always been weird to me how Wissam was hanging around Janet and JD while they were dating. Next thing you know JD cheats and Janet is with Wissam and having his baby. I'm trying to find some pics that were posted online a while back when Janet and Wissam first started dating. I think the pics were on this forum and/or other Janet forums but it was of Janet and JD at events like fashion shows and Wissam was there too in the background of the pics or just a few feet away from them both. Makes you think.

jd was not in those pictures with janet and wissam, it was gil sitting between them. after she left him jd followed her to italy and was seen at a party trying to get her back as she ignored him, the next day she was seen with wissam. 

Edited by dlite
  • Upvote 1

jd was not in those pictures with janet and wissam, it was gil sitting between them. after she left him jd followed her to italy and was seen at a party trying to get her back as she ignored him, the next day she was seen with wissam. 

I said when her and JD were together Wissam was in the same pics. I never said JD was in pics with Janet and Wissam. Did you not see, on this same page you're quoting me on, Amy confirm that the pics i'm talking about were real? She's seen them too :mellow: 

Edited by JoeJoe

http://www.eonline.com/news/881774/janet-jackson-is-not-in-a-position-to-start-dating-again-as-she-continues-tour

Janet Jackson is single and not so ready to mingle.

As the "All for You" singer continues her State of the World tour across the country, speculation is brewing that the Grammy winner is rekindling her romance with Jermaine Dupri.

But according to a source, these two are just friends and nothing more.

"Jermaine and Janet have remained friends through all these years and never lost touch. They had a period when they broke up and didn't talk for a bit but overcame that and found friendship again," an insider shared with E! News. "Jermaine has a crazy love for Janet and they have been speaking more since the breakup. Janet and Jermaine trust each other and they have history."

And before things start to sound like more than just friends, E! News has been told they are not in a relationship.

"Janet is really not in a position to get involved with someone at this time," our source explained. "She is open though for something more down the line. They are in the talks of working on some new projects."

A rep for the "Rhythm Nation" singer could not be reached for comment.

Instead of focusing on dating and boyfriends, Janet remains devoted to continuing her tour as a single mom.

• Upvote 1