New Pictures: Janet with Eissa

MorganR

Video of Janet & Eissa

For a split second she was covering Eissa's face from the cameras, until Joey stepped in front. Due to the amount of photogs it seems like this was in LA, she had to have known she'd be spotted and photographed.. I wonder what she was doing just walking down a sidewalk ?

For a split second she was covering Eissa's face from the cameras, until Joey stepped in front. Due to the amount of photogs it seems like this was in LA, she had to have known she'd be spotted and photographed.. I wonder what she was doing just walking down a sidewalk ?

It looks like that restaurant she visited earlier this year.

She does this on purpose or someone called.. either way, #promo 

I love when she wears all black... no heels tho :/ 

Its promo....this is Janet's way of helping to promote the tour. She's not gonna do an interview so this is the next best thing. I'm not mad at it....because I be wanna see lil Eissa too. Little man be dressed to the nine.

• Upvote 2

Its promo....this is Janet's way of helping to promote the tour. She's not gonna do an interview so this is the next best thing. I'm not mad at it....because I be wanna see lil Eissa too. Little man be dressed to the nine.

It truly is a blessing we get to see him. Janet could easily do something silly but chooses not to. She wants her fans to love and see her pride and one true Heir. That’s a blessing. 

• Upvote 1

It truly is a blessing 

quick observation side note: for someone who says God is equal to "Santa for adults" (and I concur), you sure toss out the word "blessing" quite readily.. you're prolly using it in a facetious manner tho, so that'd make sense..

quick observation side note: for someone who says God is equal to "Santa for adults" (and I concur), you sure toss out the word "blessing" quite readily.. you're prolly using it in a facetious manner tho, so that'd make sense..

:umm: Terrible observation... 

Janet is The Gawdess and she has blessed us with views of Eissa instead of hiding him for her fans and the general public.  #blessed 

Obviously me saying “blessed” or “blessing” is equivalent to saying “OMG” or “God Dammit”.. Be smarter

Edited by State of the Game

Video of Janet & Eissa

Eissa's so cute! I see Gil back there trying to get Eissa's attention and Eissa ain't got time lol

Honestly I don't see this as a way of promoting the tour. It's just her out in regular clothes with her baby. I see it as her just letting people know she's back but from a regular non fan I don't see how anybody would know she's on tour from this.

Maybe it's a way of keeping a buzz around her name & it's definitely in LA at the Ivy. The Ivy is known for having paps out there - so if you go it's anticipated you'll see them. Now, maybe she does love the food there but it's a playground for media attention. 

She knows how to avoid cameras so this is always on purpose. Interesting nonetheless. 

Also while everyone has the entitlement to their opinion the condescending jabs at religious beliefs that @Dal & the troll take is disrespectful & old honestly. I don't see anyone evangelizing & ministering on this forum - not to mention the person you follow is a firm faith driven person, yet when "blessings" or God comes up - belittling the ideology is lame. 

• Downvote 1

:umm: Terrible observation... 

Janet is The Gawdess and she has blessed us with views of Eissa instead of hiding him for her fans and the general public.  #blessed 

Obviously me saying “blessed” or “blessing” is equivalent to saying “OMG” or “God Dammit”.. Be smarter

I get it, I do.. I just simply don't view anything as a "Gawdess/Godess/God/Gawd/etc".. in the context of you viewing Janet as one/all of those things, it makes sense.. and I get the whole "omg" thing, everybody says that and it don't mean shit ? 

Also while everyone has the entitlement to their opinion the condescending jabs at religious beliefs that @Dal & the troll take is disrespectful & old honestly. I don't see anyone evangelizing & ministering on this forum - not to mention the person you follow is a firm faith driven person, yet when "blessings" or God comes up - belittling the ideology is lame. 

Kick back bruh I didn't quote you ?