ICYMI: Every Episode of Will & Grace is on Hulu

If every episode is available then of course Janet's episode is, duh! This was dumb to put this in the Janet section.

dumb, you say? So now who’s the one calling people “dumb”...?! ?

syke! I know you were just saying what he actually did was dumb, not himself...unlike what you tried to say I did when I talked about folks’ ideas.. 

my bad tho just had to call yo ass out one time..

but anyway, I’m actually glad he reminded folks about this episode cuz my daughter, who’s a huge JJ fan, hasn’t even seen this yet so she’ll be geeked up about it when we watch it..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dumb, you say? So now who’s the one calling people “dumb”...?! ?

syke! I know you were just saying what he actually did was dumb, not himself...unlike what you tried to say I did when I talked about folks’ ideas.. 

my bad tho just had to call yo ass out one time..

but anyway, I’m actually glad he reminded folks about this episode cuz my daughter, who’s a huge JJ fan, hasn’t even seen this yet so she’ll be geeked up about it when we watch it..

lol Well I was pretty much coming for him to be petty just like he does. Not to mention he was chiming in along with the others when you posted that Justin Timberlake thread agreeing that you shouldn't of posted it in this section since it really didn't pertain to Janet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol Well I was pretty much coming for him to be petty just like he does. Not to mention he was chiming in along with the others when you posted that Justin Timberlake thread agreeing that you shouldn't of posted it in this section since it really didn't pertain to Janet.

Well i don’t. I’m not petty or stupid

This is very much so Janet related since for the first time ever, her episode is streamable 

That JT wasn’t relevant to Janet. 

Stop being obsessed with me. It’s unbecoming

• Downvote 2