• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kelly Alexander-- tomorrow!!

49 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Kelly is suppose to speak about her Janet news today at 12p (NOON) EST.. 

If it’s about the dancer reunion, Kelly is done 

Edited by State of the Game

Posted · Report post

Sooooo anything?

Posted · Report post

She interviewed Teresa Espinosa, the Velvet Rope Tour swing dancer!  

It's apparently the first in a Velvet Rope 20th series.  

Cool interview. Looking forward to what else is in store since this TVR 20th celebration thing is happening

Edited by janetDAYZ

Posted · Report post

:umm: 

lol!  You didn't like it? I knew you wouldn't. 

Posted · Report post

lol!  You didn't like it? I knew you wouldn't. 

I didn’t listen to it and I don’t intend to... cute but didn’t deserve the hype 

I didn’t listen to it and I don’t intend to... cute but didn’t deserve the hype 

What did you expect .. Janet to be on there? 🤔 Besides this is not all. This is only the beginning (had you listened) , Kelly let it be known it's more to come. 

Edited by janetDAYZ

Posted · Report post

I don't know what else y'all were expecting from Kelly Alexander of all people

Posted · Report post

No shade... it does seem like she may have over-hyped a bit, BUT... 

Kelly's work is amazing and has already proven its import not only to Janet fans, but to her legendary collaborators (Jimmy Jam).  The fact that she uses her position in media to promote and support not just Janet, but the her whole organization is awesome.  In a time where social media culture is always so obsessed with what's in and of the moment, Kelly is working hard to preserve the legacy that Janet built so that it's not forgotten.  Was just listening to her interview with dancer Mike Andrews whom we lost earlier this year(RIP) :tear: 

Very thankful for her.  Looking forward to whatever she posts next.  

What did you expect .. Janet to be on there? 🤔 Besides this is not all. This is only the beginning (had you listened) , Kelly let it be known it's more to come. 

Excuse me for expecting something bigger than an interview with a former kid after she hyped up this “news” for the past two-three weeks. I expected an interview with at least someone relevant to Janet and her fans.. Gil, Preston.. I’d even take Joey or her new trainer.. but a former Kid... save it ✋🏾

She lost all credibility by hyping this up to be something BIG when in fact it was miniscule 

Posted · Report post

No shade... it does seem like she may have over-hyped a bit.  

Thank you for noticing! 

Posted · Report post

I am slightly disappointed if I am honest, and if I am brutally honest I just really want her to interview Janet.

Posted · Report post

You all should get everything you need tonight, with the reunion performance. I'm sure it's gonna be all kind of footage. Fuck a Kelly Alexander interview

You all should get everything you need tonight, with the reunion performance. I'm sure it's gonna be all kind of footage. Fuck a Kelly Alexander interview

If you’re into that kind of stuff 

Yes

Posted · Report post

Excuse me for expecting something bigger than an interview with a former kid after she hyped up this “news” for the past two-three weeks. I expected an interview with at least someone relevant to Janet and her fans.. Gil, Preston.. I’d even take Joey or her new trainer.. but a former Kid... save it ✋🏾

She lost all credibility by hyping this up to be something BIG when in fact it was miniscule 

Kelly hasn't lost any credibility.  The hype was an inconvenience... nothing to have a cow about.  

Posted · Report post

Kelly hasn't lost any credibility.  The hype was an inconvenience... nothing to have a cow about.  

I’m not having a cow 😅 my reaction is at the level it should be

Posted · Report post

I am slightly disappointed if I am honest, and if I am brutally honest I just really want her to interview Janet.

Not in this lifetime

Posted · Report post

Not in this lifetime

Its so not, I dont see it either, she didnt speak in Houston either, so its cool though, let that woman be she's had a lot on her plate. As for Kelly, I think there was more to it but the hype didnt deliver ...still love her interviews but hype something bigger!

Posted · Report post

NEW INTERVIEW KELLY ALEXANDER W/ TYCE DIORGO

Posted · Report post

NEW INTERVIEW KELLY ALEXANDER W/ TYCE DIORGO

Tyce... such a beautiful soul. 😍

Posted · Report post

According to Instagram at noon EST on October 19 Kelly is releasing something else

Posted · Report post

According to Instagram at noon EST on October 19 Kelly is releasing something else

She’s probably releasing another disappointment