Hugh Hefner Dies at 91

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Hugh Hefner, Gay Rights Pioneer

An upcoming documentary about Playboy founder Hugh Hefner reveals information about his earlier years, including his early advocacy for gay inclusiveness.

When Esquire rejected a science-fiction short story by Charles Beaumont that depicted a world where heterosexuals were in the minority, Hefner accepted the piece and published it in a 1955 edition of Playboy, then still a relatively new publication.

After letters of outrage at Beaumont's "The Crooked Man" poured in, Hefner addressed readers. "If it was wrong to persecute heterosexuals in a homosexual society," he wrote in response, "then the reverse was wrong, too."

Even now, the twice-divorced 83-year-old entrepreneur, famous for his numerous romantic exploits over the years, tells The Daily Beast that gay marriage isn't hurting anyone.

"Without question, love in its various permutations is what we need more of in this world," he said. "The idea that the concept of marriage will be sullied by same-sex marriage is ridiculous. Heterosexuals haven't been doing that well at it on their own."

The documentary, Hugh Hefner: Playboy, Activist and Rebel, will premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival in September.

The Advocate 

and why can't you? :unsure:

You think he went to a fictional location under the earth’s crust? 

good question because as I recall Dal stated he didnt believe there was one so....waiting on him :coffee:

you guys are doing too much.. it was a joke..

the man has prolly gotten more pussy and ass on earth than any fictional afterlife could offer.. I get that sarcasm isn’t easily discerned via online text, but that’s the joke ? 

• Upvote 1

the man has prolly gotten more pussy and ass on earth than any fictional afterlife could offer.. I get that sarcasm isn’t easily discerned via online text, but that’s the joke ? 

he sure as hell did, he fucked the best and youngest pussy ever, and kept multiple pussies under the same roof.....I'm jealous :filenails:

• Downvote 1

Must be lonely honestly. Sure he can lay pipe to whatever lowlife he wanted but did they really love him? No. The answer is no

Does he have children :unsure: 

• Downvote 1

Must be lonely honestly. Sure he can lay pipe to whatever lowlife he wanted but did they really love him? No. The answer is no

Now here is where I may agree and or disagree, the question is did he give a fuck? Afterall it was called Playboy, and players aint about that feelings life. I am certain there are many many wealthy men fucking paid for pussy look at our president, u think that bitch would be with him if he didnt come from coin? You think he doesnt know that?

apparently he had 4, I wonder what they made of his lifestyle. I can't say I would be too thrilled about my Dad living like that. Although by all accounts the people that spoke of him said that he was very much a gentleman.

apparently he had 4, I wonder what they made of his lifestyle. I can't say I would be too thrilled about my Dad living like that. Although by all accounts the people that spoke of him said that he was very much a gentleman.

he had 4, and his wife at the time he died is 31 so ...shiiiittttt   Holla pay day

he was an ole school player gurl......he probably made sure his kids were well taken care of, but them bitches aint yo mama so don't pay them no mind they like furniture, they here for me to use one day and eventually I redecorate.....