Netflix... Has ANYBODY...

janetDAYZ

One of the guys on our drillships told me I should watch it this week.  He decided to go Vegan.

im mos def turning vegan after watching this. I never thought I would be saying this. That's how much impact it had on me. 

Vegans are the worst. Just inconvenient and unnecessary 

I’m not gonna watch this docu either. It’s a waste of 90+/- minutes of things I already knew and won’t change what I stuff in my jaws

It goes far beyond what you may think it's about :umm: It's not just another "ohhh these foods are bad, look at the slaughtered animals!!" documentary. It is so much more deeper than that. And extremely informative about so much. 

im mos def turning vegan after watching this. I never thought I would be saying this. That's how much impact it had on me. 

It goes far beyond what you may think it's about :umm: It's not just another "ohhh these foods are bad, look at the slaughtered animals!!" documentary. It is so much more deeper than that. And extremely informative about so much. 

I love a good docu on murder and crime and animals (to sleep). I’ll leave the food docu’s alone but thanks

Its not gross..it entails sooooo much info that will shock da fuck outta you. It is a MUST see. That shit is changing lives, literally. I think it's changed mine 

i'ma check it out then after I catch up on "Star" which i'm glad to see Joseline actually can act a little bit even though she got small parts lol.

i'ma check it out then after I catch up on "Star" which i'm glad to see Joseline actually can act a little bit even though she got small parts lol.

Welp since Cardi B pretty much took the music career Joseline was suppose to have..she better stick to her lil "acting" gigs 

Welp since Cardi B pretty much took the music career Joseline was suppose to have..she better stick to her lil "acting" gigs 

Why is you being shady to the Puerto Rican Princess?:rolleyes:

Is Cardi B going to be more than a one hit though?

Someone on her instagram said that to Cardi and Cardi responded something like "Bitch have you even heard my next single? It's gonna he hot!". Cardi's voice just doesn't really do it for me. I love her personality tho. She's so funny, nice, hood, and real at the same time. I still don't see her having a long successful career in the game like Nicki, Kim, Da Brat, Missy and the other Legends. No I didn't mention Remy Ma-stake cause her so called career has always been in flopland

Why is you being shady to the Puerto Rican Princess?:rolleyes:

Someone on her instagram said that to Cardi and Cardi responded something like "Bitch have you even heard my next single? It's gonna he hot!". Cardi's voice just doesn't really do it for me. I love her personality tho. She's so funny, nice, hood, and real at the same time. I still don't see her having a long successful career in the game like Nicki, Kim, Da Brat, Missy and the other Legends. No I didn't mention Remy Ma-stake cause her so called career has always been in flopland

if anything she needs artist development, I want to root for her because she is real as fuck and I love that about her, she need to roll that second single let it be a bop and slay these hoes if she wants to stay in the game. I admit, I have my doubts she just seems happy and not ambitious like Ima take the game